Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124892 - from simone (Netherlands) - 2018-12-04
: "pen pals in English"

Hi
We would like to write with English children. We have a class of 20 kids who learn English for their 2nd year. Who would like to help them learn more words. They know how to introduce themselves and tell about sports of hobby
simone

124892 -
modify delete 126942 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2019-11-11

Hello! I have a class of 19 students between the ages of 5-8. Please let me know if you are interested!

124892 -
modify delete 125008 - Reply from SUSU (Turkey) - 2018-12-17

hý we would lýke tyo Exchange letters wýth your school but ý have about 90 students.

124892 -
modify delete 124972 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2018-12-12

Hi! My name is Mina and I run a private language center in Athens. I have a group of students aged 8- 12 who would love to exchange letters with students from the Netherlands. We have been participating in correspondence projects for many years and they are very into it.
If you are interested, send me an email (gimeroubi@gmail.com) so that we can arrange the details.
Hope to hear from you,
Mina

124892 -
modify delete 124911 - Reply from Lena (India) - 2018-12-06

Hi Simone. Glad to read your message! We have schoolkids in India ready to start a penpal exchange with your students, in English. We already conduct such penpal exchanges with schoolkids in France and Spain.
Please contact me through email so that we can discuss the exchange further. Looking forward to it!!

Lena John

124892 -
modify delete 124909 - Reply from Semion (Uganda) - 2018-12-06

lt is nice to meet you here. l am Semion a private primary school director called Maanyi parents primary school.we have 635 students in our school.

l love getting friends schools we can pair our students to share experinces and cultures mostly in the field of teaching and learning.my email is semionsenyange@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Semion

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info