Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124797 - from David Kumada (Japan) - 2018-11-23
: "Exchange letters with my teen students!"

Hi,I'd like to start a pen pal project with my 13-14 year-old elementary students (5 girls and 2 boys). They can speak and read quite well, and love listening to music, playing sports and watching anime.
I would like them to write real letters, rather than e-mails, as they say they want to include pictures and little presents, every now and then.

124797 -
modify delete 131317 - Reply from Jason (USA) - 2023-10-11

We have a social studies classroom of 12 year olds and a high school class of 16 year olds. We would love to exchange letters and video via YouTube asking each other questions and learning from each other. My contact email is jason.slaughter@pccsk12.com and I live in Michigan. Our students are so excited to engage in cultural diffusion. Thank you for considering...

Jason Slaughter

124797 -
modify delete 126818 - Reply from Aiden Carroll (USA) - 2019-10-27

Hello,
This is Aiden from Tampa FL.
I read your ad and I got excited because I am looking also for a pen pal friend to exchange letters, pictures, etc. I like Japan and I am trying to learn the language too. If you are interested we could become pen pals.
Thank you
Aiden C.

124797 -
modify delete 125491 - Reply from Kristin Riley (USA) - 2019-03-18

Hello,

I'm interested in finding a pen pal for my 7th grade (12 years old) student. She is working her way through independently learning Japanese. It would be wonderful to find her other children to connect with to help her further her language studies.

We are interested in doing hand written letters, but also possible video communication.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kristin Riley

124797 -
modify delete 125384 - Reply from Michelle (USA) - 2019-02-25

Hello,
I would like to have my students do this as well. My students doing a project over early Japanese history and it would be nice to skype and see what actual Japanese students have to say about the subject. It would be an amazing experience for all.

124797 -
modify delete 125296 - Reply from David (Japan) - 2019-02-07

Sure! They would be delighted. Ms. Windham hasnft replied after all, so we havenft started yet. My kids are very nice, quite innocent for their age. Who knows, one they thatfd be really nice if they all could meet.
Let me have your contact and we will write next week in class!

124797 -
modify delete 125294 - Reply from Lindsay (USA) - 2019-02-07

Hello. I am a homeschool mom and have an eighth grade son interested in a penpal from Japan. I see you already had some correspondance for penpals. I’m wondering if you need one more student or possibly for next school year. He lovesa anime! Thank you.

124797 -
modify delete 124890 - Reply from David Kumada (Japan) - 2018-12-04

Dear Ms. Windham,
thank you for replying and sorry for being late in seeing your message.
we'll be glad to correspond with you and your students.
Should they correspond as a group or as a class, writing colective letters?
I have 5 girls and 2 boys at the moment.
Please feel free to direct letters to:

DAVID KUMADA
EDINA
Fukuoka-shi Chuo ku yakuin 3-16-32
Sogo Kyoiku Center Building 2F 810-0002 Japan

I will tell you more about my class if you contact me on lapin444@gmail.com

Kind regards

David

124797 -
modify delete 124831 - Reply from Charlene Windham (USA) - 2018-11-27

Good evening,

My name is Ms. Windham and I have students that are ages 11-14 years old and would like to start a Pen Pal system too. I would also like the students to write and mail letters to their schools instead of emailing. Please let me know if you are still interested in doing this and we'll get it started.

Thanks, Ms. Windham

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info