Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124617 - from Beverly (USA) - 2018-11-06
: "Looking for penpal class"

Hello All Teachers from around the world,

I teach 20 Special Needs middle school students in North Carolina, USA. We would like to converse through email with other English speaking students to share thoughts and ideas on culture with other countries in order to participate in the Digital Learning Community. Sharing these ideas will help with our Content & Instruction as well as Digital Citizenship.

We can share thoughts and ideas on foods, clothing, environmental issues, traditions, holidays or anything else that the students might want to discuss. The aim of this project is to not create other assignments for them, but to just have them communicate ideas, and have opportunities to write. They can also share pictures or short video clips from their schools.

If this sounds interesting to your school and students and you would like to participate please email me at beverlyturner@wcps.org. I am looking forward to hearing from any school from around the world who would like to take part.

124617 -
modify delete 124932 - Reply from Sigrid (France) - 2018-12-07

Hello, I received your message but was note able to contact you as I don't have your email address. I just find your add in the forum. If you are still interested please contact me back at: atc.sigrid@yahoo.fr
I will be really please to have our classes working together. (as a reminder I teach in a middle school near Cannes in the south of France)
Looking forward for you answer...
Sigrid

124617 -
modify delete 124653 - Reply from Matilde (Switzerland) - 2018-11-09

Hi! I would be interested. My students a beginners in English, but they are motivated and they could write things about Switzerland, if you want to know more about our country! Write me if you're interested too, matilde.studer@gmail.com
Best regards,
Matilde

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info