Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124534 - from Fay (Great Britain) - 2018-10-31
: "English speaking Pen-Pals age 6-8 yrs"

We are a Beaver Scout group in England who are wanting to connect with English speaking Pen-Pals outside of the UK. Our Beavers are ages 6-8 yrs old and we have @25/26 Beavers in our colony. We are doing various projects that this will help with, including letter writing, communication and friendships. We would prefer letters rather than emails for this age group. If you are interested in becoming a Pen-Pal with one of our Beavers, please email me at mrsdisco@hotmail.co.uk and I will provide our Scout Hut address details for you to write to. Yours in scouting xx

124534 -
modify delete 126824 - Reply from oberti (France) - 2019-10-28

hello
are you always interested by penpals with a french school?
bye

124534 -
modify delete 124717 - Reply from Fay (Great Britain) - 2018-11-14

Many thanks for getting in touch, however, we have now found a group of students for our Beaver colony to write to. I hope you manage to find other pen pals for your class.

124534 -
modify delete 124631 - Reply from Thierry (France) - 2018-11-07

Hello, I am a teacher and I am looking to establish a school correspondence for my students with another class in English. My students are between 7-10 years old. We live in the Hauts de France, near Saint-Quentin in France. Would you be interested? thank you and goodbye My mail is st.praquin@orange.fr

124534 -
modify delete 124537 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2018-11-01

Hi,
My name is Mina and I run a private language center in Athens, Greece. I have a group of students aged 7-9 who would love to exchange letters with your students. If you are interested, send me an email so that we can arrange the details. My email address is gimeroubi@gmail.com .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info