Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124475 - from Kayla (USA) - 2018-10-27
: "3rd grade students seeks international penpals"

Hello! I teach third graders (8-9 years old) and they are very eager to get international penpals! They only speak English. I have 23 students and would love my other class of 22 students to participate as well. Please email me if you are willing to correspond with us!

124475 -
modify delete 124533 - Reply from Kayla (USA) - 2018-10-31

Everyone- please email me at kayla.miracle@montgomery.kyschools.us so we can set up some penpals!

124475 -
modify delete 124531 - Reply from Fay (Great Britain) - 2018-10-31

Hi, I am a Beaver Scout Leader and looking for penpals for our group of 6-8 years olds. We currently have @25 Beavers based in England and are looking for penpals to contact via letters at first to develop writing skills and to support our topic on friendships. We would also want to start with letters being addressed to our Scout Hut rather personal addresses to support safeguarding. Many thanks x

124475 -
modify delete 124489 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2018-10-29

I'm teatchong with 28 pupils of cm2 (10 years old). I look for a correspondence in Manchester, the age of our pupils don't correspond but know each other (be self-aware) a school which would be interested.
Beforehand thank you
Sylvie Martin

124475 -
modify delete 124483 - Reply from Cindy (France) - 2018-10-29

Hello, I'm a French English teacher, teaching 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
I am looking for some students in the USA to exchange through letters, e-mails and web visio. They practice English three times a week (about an hour) for three years. The purpose of our exchange would be to discover another culture, getting to know how is it to live in a different country than theirs...and using English in an authentic way. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you. Cindy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info