Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124188 - from Elena (Spain) - 2018-10-08
: "International exchange"

I teach English as a second language to a group of 20 students aged 8-9 years old. We'd like to exchange letters or emails, and even projects with native English Speakers

124188 -
modify delete 126344 - Reply from Paola (USA) - 2019-09-04

Hello I'm Paola how are you? I'm looking for a partner in the project wiring letters. I'm from USA Massahussets. i have students learning spanish. If you are interested let me know I can send to you an email about the project. tks.

124188 -
modify delete 124655 - Reply from Karen (USA) - 2018-11-09

Dear Elena, I teach Spanish at a Catholic elementary school near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have about 20 students in third grade who would like to learn more about Spanish language and culture. We would love to exchange letters with you! You can contact me at kkozuch@aquinasacademy.org
Muchas gracias!
Karen

124188 -
modify delete 124428 - Reply from Zoe (USA) - 2018-10-24

Hi,
I'm an after school teacher in Santa Barbara, California for students between the ages of 7-13. I saw your posting on studentsoftheworld.com looking for pen pals and I'm very interested in participating with my students. I have about ten kids in my class and most of them speak both English and Spanish. Let me know if you would like to get our students in contact.

124188 -
modify delete 124280 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2018-10-15

I have a class of 25 - 30 students 10 -11 year olds. Our school is trying to connect each 5th grade class with a pen pal from a different country. We hope to end our year with an international fair and highlight what we've learned about all the lifestyles and cultures. If interested email me: penny.roy@hartselletigers.org

124188 -
modify delete 124196 - Reply from Jamiey (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info