Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124016 - from Sinead (Canada) - 2018-10-01
: "postcard exchange"

Hi there!

I have 13 students who would love to communicate with kids in another country; they are in high school, but their literacy levels are considerably lower because of learning disabilities, which could be a good match for ESL learners.

We would like to communicate using postcards (they will be working on Griffin and Sabine, so this would support their study of that book).

If this sounds good to you, get in touch!

124016 -
modify delete 129687 - Reply from Lynne (Iran) - 2021-11-20

Hi Sinead, If you are still looking for postcard penpals, there may be an opportunity with an ESL class in Iran, ages 15 to 17. I am working with their teacher to provide pronunciation and grammar coaching. Please get in touch if you are interested Tx Lynne

124016 -
modify delete 126476 - Reply from ana (France) - 2019-09-13

Hello, I'm a french teacher,and i'm searching pupils to exchange about their culture with mine. They are 9 -10 years old and postcard can be a new way to share. If you are interested don't hesitate!!

124016 -
modify delete 124973 - Reply from THILAN (Sri Lanka) - 2018-12-13

Hi
I am a teacher of English from Sri Lanka.My students study English as their second language.If you are interested please send me an email to tdhammikabandara@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Thilan

124016 -
modify delete 124829 - Reply from Beverly (USA) - 2018-11-26

I would love for our kids to be pen pals. Please email me @ beverlyturner@wcps.org.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info