Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123921 - from Eri (Greece) - 2018-09-26
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello,my name is Eri and I run a school of foreign languages in Thessaloniki,Greece.Our students will be really excited to communicate with others in English,to make new friends and share information concerning their lives,interests and hobbies.We really wish to broaden our students' horizons,we take part in global projects and we're considered to be one of the most successful and creative schools in our region.We will more than willing to give you more information if you are interested in our 'partnership'!Thank you.

123921 -
modify delete 126475 - Reply from Megan (USA) - 2019-09-13

Hi! I'm interested in having our 6th/7th graders ages 11-12 participate in a pen pal program with international students. I imagine they could share their lives, their hopes and dreams, etc in hand-written letters. Please let me know if you're still interested! Thanks! mflores@chandlerschool.org

123921 -
modify delete 124198 - Reply from Jamiey (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

123921 -
modify delete 123976 - Reply from meryem (Morocco) - 2018-09-29

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco. I teach pupils aged 12/14.I would like to work with your school. If you are interested in my emai,please answer me as soon as possible. meryemtouyer123@gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info