Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123892 - from Pilot Students (Canada) - 2018-09-24
: "Become Airplane Pilot in Canada Get your License in 18 Months"

We are a group of students High School level and their Flight Instructors. Each one of us started to study to become Professional Pilot. This is a specialization that allow us to pilot large passengers airliners. We are passionate about our Profession. We like to share our Passion about Flying, Pilot stories and Flight Training. We are interested to contact High school Students: We wish to exchange and Talk about our Learning experience to all interested students.

We speak and write ENGLISH AND FRENCH fluently. We love Korea, because we have students coming from Korea to our school. They made us very interested in the Korean culture. We like to go out with them, cook with them, and party.

We hope that we can find more friends here too (in Korea). We like to enlarge our circle and make our Group bigger. We hope that the students here and their teachers are as kind and friendly as the Korean Students that we met in Canada.

If you are interested do not be shy just drop us a line. We welcome you and we are open to your suggestions.

123892 -
modify delete 128885 - Reply from Julia (Canada) - 2021-03-26

Hello, I come from France, and I teach English to Canadian French student, near Montreal. They are 15-18 years old.
I would like to pair with a group willing to meet my group on a zoom session where they could ask you questions about your flight training and practice their English.
I used to be a cabin crew before being a mum and a teacher (Falcon 2th, Global Express, A330-340, B777er), and I am looking forward meeting your class!
Please feel free to contact me on my email : JLNATURO@OUTLOOK.COM

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info