Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123806 - from Johannes (Germany) - 2018-09-20
: "German students looking for English speaking penpals"

Hi,
my name is Johannes, I teach english and history at a school in Berlin, Germany. I am searching for penpals for my 8th-graders (age 13-15). The idea would be to exchange letters, my students will try to write in English, whereas the answers could be German or English. If you are interested, please let me know!
best regards,
Johannes

Hallo,
mein Name ist Johannes, ich unterrichte Englisch und Deutsch an einer Berliner Schule. Fuer meine 8. Klasse (13-15 Jahre alt) suche ich eine Partnerklasse fuer ein Brieffreundeprojekt. Meine Schueler wuerden auf Englisch schreiben, die Antworten koennen hingegen entweder Deutsch oder Englisch sein, das ist eigentlich egal. Falls ihr interessiert sein solltet, meldet euech bitte,
beste Gruesse,
Johannes

123806 -
modify delete 127004 - Reply from ALUSINE (Sierra Leone) - 2019-11-16

Hi,
my name is Alusine, I teach english and history at a school in Freetown, Sierra Leone. I am searching for penpals for my J.S.S.3 pupils (age 13-16). The idea would be to exchange letters, History and Culture.my students write in English as a means of communication.

my regards

your
ALUSINE.

123806 -
modify delete 125797 - Reply from Rhonda (USA) - 2019-06-26

Hello,

My name is Rhonda and although this site is for teachers I am not a teacher by trade. I work for an After School program that our school offers the youth to receive tutoring and etc. This summer we are teaching some lessons called Around the World and because I my self have a few penpals I shared with our member and several expressed an interest in having their own penpal. Our members agaes are from 11-18 but most are 12-15/16. We havent talked about Europe yet but will be in August. I have a German friend coming to talk to them and I have pictures to print that my own personal German penpal has sent to me to share with them. Do you think we would be okay to be penpals with. We do only have between 10-15 members however. My email is Rhon1814@yahoo.com

123806 -
modify delete 125104 - Reply from Eva (Russia) - 2019-01-07

Hello👋
I'm interested in your announcement and I would like to have a pen pal from Germany :)

123806 -
modify delete 124349 - Reply from Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2018-10-20

Hi Johannes! I'm Tatiana.I teach English at secondary school in Ukraine. I love what I do, and together with my students we're looking forward to sharing what we know with native and non-native English speakers from all around the world.. I want my students to learn and make connections with people from other parts of the world by e-mail, snail mail,participating in mutual projects and etc. Let me know if you are interested in us?

123806 -
modify delete 124185 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2018-10-08

Hi Johannes,

my kids would like to write in German with your students. They are 14 years old.

They are exchanging letters with French students at the moment and they are really enjoying it:)

If you are interested me and my kids would be thrilled!

Best regards

Katka

123806 -
modify delete 123927 - Reply from Annette (Ireland) - 2018-09-26

Hi there. If you are still searching for a partner school, I would love to match up with you. I have 33 students approx 13/14 who’d love to do this. They are native English speakers and have been learning German for a year!!
Regards,
Annette

123806 -
modify delete 123827 - Reply from Abderrahim (Morocco) - 2018-09-22

Hello,
I am an English teacher in Morocco. My students are the same age as yours and they are really interested because every year we make contact with a school. Email me if you are interested.
Cheers

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info