Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123580 - from Paquita (Spain) - 2018-09-13
: "looking for penpals to practise English"

Hello,
I'm a primary teacher in Camallera, a small village in the north East of Spain. I teach English and I'd like to offer my students (5th grade and 6th grade, ten and eleven years old) the opportunity to practise real English.
If you are interested in an exchange of letters in English answer this message, please.
Thank you!
Paquita

123580 -
modify delete 124869 - Reply from Paquita (Spain) - 2018-11-29

Thank you very much to all of you, but we paired up with a school from Charleston S.C. in October. We have already started the exchange of letters. I'm sorry!
You'll find some school for the exchange. It's a wonderful experience and students learnt a lot. It's amazing.
Thank you very much!
Paquita

123580 -
modify delete 124861 - Reply from Leigh Ann (USA) - 2018-11-28

Hello! I have a class of 4th graders from Missouri, U.S. and we would love to be penpals with your class. All together, there are 35 students that are split up into two classes. One class having 17 and the other 18. Our goal is to learn more about different cultures and practice writing skills! These students are very excited about getting penpals and would like to start as soon as possible if you would like to pair up with us. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Leigh Ann :)

sharp@ebs.k12.mo.us
Feel free to contact me through email.

123580 -
modify delete 124706 - Reply from Karen (USA) - 2018-11-14

Dear Paquita, I am a Spanish teacher at a Catholic elementary school near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have 22 5th grade students and 26 6th grade students who would love to learn more about Spanish language and culture. They are about 10 and 11 years old and just beginning to learn Spanish. Please contact me at klmkozuch@yahoo.com if you would like to be pen pals.

Muchas gracias!
Karen

123580 -
modify delete 123933 - Reply from melissa (USA) - 2018-09-27

Hi! I teach Español to students in NJ (USA). We would love have an exchange with students in Spain.
My students are between ages 13-14. Hope to hear from you!

123580 -
modify delete 123795 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

123580 -
modify delete 123685 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123580 -
modify delete 123621 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2018-09-15

Here is also my e mail address: katarina.dzivakova@centrum.sk

123580 -
modify delete 123611 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2018-09-14

Hi Paquita,

I am a young English teacher in Secovce in a small town in the eastern part of Slovakia.

My students aged 10 - 12 would like to exchange letters with some Spanish students!!!

This year some of my students are going to learn Spanish privately.

If you are interested I and my students would be very happy!!!

Take care Katka

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info