Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123569 - from Sofia (Sweden) - 2018-09-12
: "Over here Penpals!"

Hello! I have a class of 15 pupils in the age between 10-12 years old in elementary school in Sweden. Learning english can be tricky and believe that communication is the key. So I'm looking for penpals in the elementary school. We're interested in exchanging letters via post to hear about your lives and share some of our own. Please get in contact if you're interested.

123569 -
modify delete 130760 - Reply from GERALDINE (France) - 2023-03-05

Dear Sofia,
My 18 year old daughter is studying in Montreal and wants to do an end of year project in Sweden on the Swedish educational model for children aged 6 to 15 and is looking for teachers to interview, during the second half of April. Would you be available to be interviewed or any of your fellow teachers?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Best Regards

123569 -
modify delete 124565 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

123569 -
modify delete 124564 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

pierre.froberg@sodertalje.se

123569 -
modify delete 123797 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

123569 -
modify delete 123686 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123569 -
modify delete 123582 - Reply from Sofia (Sweden) - 2018-09-13

ALI you can contact my email sofia.lundback@skol.lulea.se :)

123569 -
modify delete 123581 - Reply from ALI (Morocco) - 2018-09-13

Hi, happy to hear your story, im Ali & im a technology oriented educator. my mission is to see the opportunities that technology give us so we can improve our learning process.
happy to get in touch with you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info