Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123458 - from Molly (USA) - 2018-09-07
: "Pen Pals wanted"

I teach 6th grade Language Arts/Reading (mainly 11-12 year olds) and would love to start exchanging letters with a class soon. I have about 27 boys and girls in my class and we are from Texas, USA. Please contact me with your information and we can start writing.

123458 -
modify delete 124927 - Reply from Nina (France) - 2018-12-06

Hello Molly,
I am Nina, I saw your message on the forum and I want to introduce myself, I am 12 years old and I'm in Year 7
I would like to learn more English, I would be happy to discuss with some of your students
Good afternoon and thank you in advance

123458 -
modify delete 124745 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hello,

I am a primary school teacher in France in Bordeaux, the great state of wine !. I am looking for an english class that my class can correspond with as penpals. I have 28 students in my class and it would be good to be matched up with a class with a similar number of students for this to work, but some students could have more than one penpal if needed.

My students are between 10 and 12 years of age. We are learning english as an elective once a fortnight. My students have been developing basic english skills and it would be great for them to be able to communicate with english speakers who may want to develop their English skills.

I am thinking of having students handwrite a message, scanning them and then emailing them through to another teacher to be passed on to students.It would be great to send post cards, or letters about our culture, our country...

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Fabienne

123458 -
modify delete 124375 - Reply from katia (France) - 2018-10-23

Hi!

I am an English teacher in Clovis Hugues school. I have 50 students in grade 6, 27 in grade 7 and 23 in grade 9 who expect to send their letters to American penfriends by email or by post.
I would be interested in such a project.

Please contact me by email: fm8401@yahoo.com

123458 -
modify delete 123830 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2018-09-22

Hi Molly,
one of the classes I teach has 26 creative pupils and I think that would be OK for your class (one person could write to two penpals), my email is anulek2006@wp.pl . Hope to hear from you soon,
Ania

123458 -
modify delete 123741 - Reply from Kelly (USA) - 2018-09-18

Hi Molly!

I teach an enrichment class every other day for 40 minutes. I have 2 students who are interested in becoming a pen pal with your students. One student is a boy and one is a girl.

While I realize this is a low number, is this something you would be interested in?

123458 -
modify delete 123696 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123458 -
modify delete 123464 - Reply from richard (France) - 2018-09-07

Hello Molly, mu 24 pupils are 9 and I would like to find penpals asap too. I already traveled in USA so I will be glad if my discover a little piece of your country thanks to the words of same aged children... Just let me know here : marcellin_richard@hotmail.fr

Richard, from AGDE

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info