Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123168 - from Angie (USA) - 2018-08-29
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher in Arizona, USA. I have a group of about 20 middle school aged students (ages from 13-15) who are looking for a school to become pen pals with. We are hoping for a school not in the US. I want our students to help other schools learn English through correspondence or to just learn more about each others cultures.

If you're interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Angie

123168 -
modify delete 125868 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2019-07-05

Hi, I teach in North Carolina, and I'm interested in having my students correspond with yours. Contact me if interested!
Thanks,
Kim

123168 -
modify delete 125020 - Reply from Olga (Germany) - 2018-12-18

Hi! I´m a teacher of English in Munich, Germany. My students who are the same age as yours would like to meet their American peers! If you´re still interested in starting yet another penpalling project after Christmas, please, feel free to contact me!
bnrs.aufsatz@gmail.com

Best wishes and happy holiday!
Olga

123168 -
modify delete 124421 - Reply from clovis hugues (France) - 2018-10-24

Hi, I looking for penpals for my class of 12/13 year old students in cavaillon, in France.

Would you be interested in sending emails or letters by post?

Best regards.

fm8401@yahoo.com

123168 -
modify delete 123995 - Reply from Charlotte (Mayotte) - 2018-09-30

Hello,

I'm Charlotte, and I'm looking for english speaker penpals for my students. They are between 11 to 16. Our midlle school is in Mayotte ( is an Island near Madagascar, it's French). They are beginner in English.

If you're still looking for penpals i will be very interesting to work with you.

Let me know.
Best regards.
Charlotte ( g.charlotte86@gmail.com)

123168 -
modify delete 123883 - Reply from Christelle (France) - 2018-09-24

Hello,

My name is Christelle. I teach English in France. I'd like to organise a correspondence for my students in grade 6. They start learning English. I have 22 students. Would you like to exchange letters? I think this is an excellent way to motivate students to learn a foreign language.

Please let me know if you are interested in this project.

Keep in touch,
Chhristelle

123168 -
modify delete 123726 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123168 -
modify delete 123565 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2018-09-12

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in theNorth-East of France and I'm looking for teachers who would be interested to work on projects (exchanging letters/ mails.... or others).
I am teaching pupils from year 7 to year 10.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Bye!
Jalila

123168 -
modify delete 123389 - Reply from Angie (USA) - 2018-09-05

Hi Zavier,

Here's my email address: agosnell@villamontessori.com. Please contact me and we can connect.

Thanks,
Angie

123168 -
modify delete 123376 - Reply from Zavier (Greece) - 2018-09-05

Hi Angie,
I'm a private language school teacher in Greece. I have a group of 20-25 students aged 12-15 and we are looking for an American school to link up with. My students have a very good level of English and are eager to start a penpal project. This could be a great oppurtunity for them to improve their skills and learn about the American culture. I believe this can work. Please contact me if you think so too.

Best Wishes,
Zavier

123168 -
modify delete 123327 - Reply from Angie (USA) - 2018-09-03

To Agnes and Keiko,

We would love to write to both of your schools! I love the idea of my students talking to many different cultures. Please email me at agosnell@villamontessori.com.

Thanks!
Angie

123168 -
modify delete 123264 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2018-09-02

I'm an English teacher in Paris It's such a huge chool with a park in the centre of Paris I would love for my middle school students to collaborate on projects with Native English speakers or start an epal exchange. I think they would be very excited to describe and compare their schools, speak about their daily lives, share about their culture ... I have 2 classes of pupils aged 13 and two classes of pupils aged 14 There are approximately 30 students in each class. Looking forward to hearing from you!

123168 -
modify delete 123183 - Reply from Keiko (Japan) - 2018-08-30

Hello Angie,
I hope things are cooling down in Arizona for you.
Currently, I teach in a small city in Japan. I have about 10 students who could send snail mail to your group of students. They are 8th grade students so about 13 years old.
As for your other 10 students I could potentially use my 7th grade class of 13 students, though their English is very weak. Another option is having my class receive two letters each from your pen pals.
Please let me know what your thoughts are on this so far through email, and we can work on a plan together.
Best wishes,
Keiko

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info