Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123091 - from Maria Cao (Spain) - 2018-08-27
: "English/Spanish language exchange"

I teach English in a big secondary school in Asturias, in the north of Spain, and I'm looking for a school, preferably in UK or Ireland, that is willing to be our contact for any kind of language exchange or even other future projects. Our students are aged 12-18, but I don't know my new groups for this year yet. Please e-mail me if interested.

123091 -
modify delete 124079 - Reply from Martha (Great Britain) - 2018-10-04

I am a Spanish teacher in England and looking for lots of students between age 12-16 to become penpals and to write letters back and forth covering a range of topics in both languages. Please email me directly if you would like to move forward! Martha meddy@horizoncc.co.uk

123091 -
modify delete 123935 - Reply from melissa (USA) - 2018-09-27

Hi! I teach Español to students in NJ (USA). We would love have an exchange with students in Spain.
My students are between ages 13-14. Hope to hear from you!

My email is msarracino@summit.k12.nj.us

123091 -
modify delete 123730 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123091 -
modify delete 123659 - Reply from Manuel Noguera (USA) - 2018-09-17

Hola, estoy muy interesado en que mis estudiantes de grado 8 (13-15años) puedan tener un intercambio de correo electrónico con los suyos.

Gracias
Manuel

123091 -
modify delete 123646 - Reply from María Cao (Spain) - 2018-09-16

Hi Ruth! Of course I am interested! Could you please write to my e-mail address: mauxiliacf@gmail.com so that I can contact you personally?

Thanks!

María Cao

123091 -
modify delete 123644 - Reply from Ruth (Great Britain) - 2018-09-16

Hello,
I teach in a secondary school in Pershore, England. I teach German, but run a Language Club during a lunch time for students who want to learn more about the world and other languages. I would like to set up a pen pal link with students in another country and read your advertisement. The students will be between 12 and 15 years old. Would you be interested?
Thanks in advance for your reply,
Ruth Higgins

123091 -
modify delete 123228 - Reply from Maria Cao (Spain) - 2018-09-01

Sorry! I forgot to add my email: mauxiliacf@gmail.com

Communication could be in English and Spanish or only in English, of course, because this is the language I want my students to practise.

Thanks for getting in contact!

Maria

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info