Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123081 - from Gerta (Poland) - 2018-08-26
: "PenPal Friends"

I am a teacher in primary and middle school and I would like my students to use their skills and find the friends in the world. In the new school year we want to do some projects about our city, customs and traditions and presents them to others. We need to practice English language. Please help us to be your Polish friend. We are waiting to write with you.

123081 -
modify delete 123731 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123081 -
modify delete 123298 - Reply from christelle (France) - 2018-09-03

Hi
I would like my 23 students aged between 9 and 11 years old to exchange with children from another country in English or in french.

We live in France near Brest.

Let me know if you're interested.

Christelle (cbalny@yahoo.fr)

123081 -
modify delete 123225 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2018-09-01

Hello Manon, I can't contact you maybe you can ad the e mail adress, I hope to hear from you

123081 -
modify delete 123153 - Reply from Manon (Canada) - 2018-08-29

Hi,
I am looking for doing penpal correspondance by email with another country with my grade 5 students (age 9-10 yrs). Let me know!

123081 -
modify delete 123149 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hi Gerta!

Thanks for your interest! I have had a pen pal relationship with a teacher in Poland before and it was a great experience! I would love to learn more about you and your students. Feel free to email me at smithk@hamiltonschools.org for more information!

123081 -
modify delete 123143 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hi there!
Our names are Miss Cunningham and Ms. Rocha and our students are ages 8-9! We have just started our Multi-cultural Unit and have been discussing cultures and traditions around the world. We live in Southern California, United States- Riverside which is located near Los Angeles. We are looking to learn more about children internationally and one of our students had the idea to find pen-pals! We are a class size of 28 and are currently in school. You can email us if you are interested and we hope to hear from you soon!
ashleybrooke1220@yahoo.com
adrianarocha.cynthia@calbaptist.edu

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info