Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122793 - from Suzanne (Norway) - 2018-08-12
: "Pen friends - English"

Hi,
I am a teacher at a middle school in Norway. There are 66 pupils (age 12) that would like to be pen friends with a school from England, to practice writing English and perhaps become friends :)

Send me a message, if your class is interested! :)

122793 -
modify delete 124958 - Reply from Eve (USA) - 2018-12-09

I am girl scout leader of 8-10 year olds. We are studying Norway for our World Thinking Day presentation. They would love to have pen pals.
Eve,
Atlanta, GA USA

122793 -
modify delete 124566 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

122793 -
modify delete 124396 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

122793 -
modify delete 123791 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122793 -
modify delete 122999 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122793 -
modify delete 122850 - Reply from carole (France) - 2018-08-17

Bonjour,
Je vous propose d'échanger avec nos 3 classes de CM et nos 67 élèves de 10-12 ans. Notre école se situe près de Lille dans le Nord de la France. Nous pourrions échanger en anglais. Contactez moi si vous êtes intéressé!

122793 -
modify delete 122803 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2018-08-13

Hi Suzanne,
I teach global studies two days per week in the United States. I have 18 8th grade students. Possibly we could pair together to help your students with English and to help mine learn more about Norway.
Thanks
Jennifer

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info