Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122654 - from Annika (Sweden) - 2018-07-26
: "Class penpals"

Hello!

I am looking for two classes who would like to write letters, mostly from class to class for my students in grade 3, 9-10y. I have worked like this before, using mostly emails but also using video chat and sending a letter/box with things from our country once or twice and so on during the school year!
Hope to hear from you!

122654 -
modify delete 130763 - Reply from GERALDINE (France) - 2023-03-05

Dear Annika,
My 18 year old daughter is studying in Montreal and wants to do an end of year project in Sweden on the Swedish educational model for children aged 6 to 15 and is looking for teachers to interview, during the second half of April. Would you be available to be interviewed or any of your fellow teachers?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Best Regards

122654 -
modify delete 130761 - Reply from GERALDINE (France) - 2023-03-05

Dear Annika,
My 18 year old daughter is studying in Montreal and wants to do an end of year project in Sweden on the Swedish educational model for children aged 6 to 15 and is looking for teachers to interview, during the second half of April. Would you be available to be interviewed or any of your fellow teachers?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Best Regards

122654 -
modify delete 123053 - Reply from lalitha (India) - 2018-08-25

Namaskar
Im from pondicherry state in India.I have 39 students in grade 3 age group9.our children are learning about other countries symbols,currencies,flags etc.we are interested to have video chats and letter exchanges which would enhance our learning.Hope to hear from you

lailthacadir@gmail.com

122654 -
modify delete 123004 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places. Our school year begins August 2018-June 2019.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122654 -
modify delete 122664 - Reply from Liz (USA) - 2018-07-27

Hello! I teach 20 4th and 5th graders (ages 9 and 10) in Lakewood Colorado. I'd love to have my students participate in a pen pal experience with your class in Finland. Ideally, I'd like the students to exchange written letters and send through the mail. Hope to hear from you soon!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info