Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122460 - from MINA (Greece) - 2018-07-11
: "PENPALS FROM GREECE"

Hi,
My name is Mina and I run a language school in Greece. I have different groups of kids who are willing to write letters with kids from all over the world. We take part in other correspondence projects as well but we would love to find more friends, if it is possible.
Lessons start on 21st September, so if you are interested please send me a message. I'll be more than happy to hear from you

122460 -
modify delete 124226 - Reply from Daniela (Italy) - 2018-10-10

Hi Mina, I couldn’t find your email address to send you a message about my pen pals request.
My email address is
d.altana@libero.it
My students, 14 girls and 7 boys aged 10/11 would like to make new pen friends. We live in Sardinia, a big island in Italy

122460 -
modify delete 124201 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2018-10-09

Hi again, I would like to talk to Kim (USA), Dorotheee (France), Celine (France), Jessy (Canada). I don't know how to send you private messages so if you see this message and you are interested in our penpal projects, please send me an email so that we can arrange the details. Once more thank you for responding.

122460 -
modify delete 123786 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122460 -
modify delete 123139 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hello! Hope this note finds you well. I am the Director of an international community service program for teens (ages 12-19). For the past several years, we have connected with schools through this website and have found much success. We've written to students as young as eight.

Our program doesn't start for another two weeks (September 10), but if you are still looking for pen pals- our students would be delighted to work with students from your school. We are a virtual program (I have about 100 students from 20 states and four other countries), so how it would work is that you could send me a list of students you need a pal (OR I can send you a list of students I have who would like to write). Your students (or mine) would write letters of introduction. Once you (or I) gather all of the messages, we would email them back and forth. We could go until May, 2019. If that could work for you, please reach out to me at nusigmatheta2015@gmail.com.

122460 -
modify delete 122994 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122460 -
modify delete 122961 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi, how old are your students. I would to exchange letters, but my students are ages 12-14. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

122460 -
modify delete 122718 - Reply from Dorothée (France) - 2018-08-02

Hi! I teach English in Normandie. My pupils are aged 12 - 14 years old.
I would be interested in an email exchange to have them discover your school, houses, food, traditions. Please, contact me if you're interested!

122460 -
modify delete 122497 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2018-07-12

Hi Mina,

How old are your students?
Mine are between 15 and 20, is it ok for you?

Bye
Céline

122460 -
modify delete 122494 - Reply from Jessy (Canada) - 2018-07-12

Hi ! I am an english teacher from Canada. I have a lot of students. I am interessed in a long term projet. Contact-me so we can hava a chat ! :) This project will allow my students to live a real and significant writing situations :) Jessy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info