Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122117 - from Catherine (Belgium) - 2018-06-14
: "looking for English-speaking penpals"

Hi,I'm an English and Dutch teacher in a French-speaking school. My pupils are aged 16-17. We would all love to initiate contacts by mail/letter/skype with a class from the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the USA, Canada,... aiming at improving the pupils' writing skills and of course broadening their knowledge as well as livening up the English class!
The project could start in Sept 2018 until May 2019.
Any motivated teachers to join this project?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Catherine

122117 -
modify delete 124401 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Unfortunately, because of our varied locations, email is the only method by which we can participate. Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

122117 -
modify delete 123422 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2018-09-06

I WOULD LOVE to email with you to share information in hopes of making connections between your french speaking students and our school in the USA - in New England.
If you are interested in this possibility, please be in touch: hostandgo@charter.net
Sue BOswell
www.carousel-tours.com

122117 -
modify delete 123137 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hello! Hope this note finds you well. I am the Director of an international community service program for teens (ages 12-19). For the past several years, we have connected with schools through this website and have found much success. We've written to students as young as eight.

Our program doesn't start for another two weeks (September 10), but if you are still looking for pen pals- our students would be delighted to work with students from your school. We are a virtual program (I have about 100 students from 20 states and four other countries), so how it would work is that you could send me a list of students you need a pal (OR I can send you a list of students I have who would like to write). Your students (or mine) would write letters of introduction. Once you (or I) gather all of the messages, we would email them back and forth. We could go until May, 2019. If that could work for you, please reach out to me at nusigmatheta2015@gmail.com.

122117 -
modify delete 122551 - Reply from Katherine (Great Britain) - 2018-07-18

Hello Catherine! My name is Katherine and I live in St Albans, England. I am 21 years old and I have just passed my Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) qualification. I do not work at a school but would be happy to be a pen pal and provide materials for your students. Let me know! Best wishes, Katherine

122117 -
modify delete 122482 - Reply from Isabelle (USA) - 2018-07-11

Bonjour,

moi, je suis prof de francais dans un lycee au sud de Los Angeles, Californie. Mes eleves ont entre 13 et 17 ans. Ca vous interesserait qu'ils echangent des emails moitie en anglais, moitie en francais?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info