Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121359 - from Sarah (Great Britain) - 2018-04-28
: "Pre-School Class Looking For Pen Pals:"

Hey There
My name is Sarah and I work in a Pre-school Class in West Yorkshire, England that typically caters to children age 3-5. The company is very forward thinking, and socially responsible and we openly impart these views to the children we teach, thus diversity, being open and honest and curious and accepting of other cultures is vastly important ti us. To facilitate and support this thinking we are looking for a class to twin with, to share correspondence, ideas and meet new friends both teachers and students from around the world. Could you be interested, please post a message and I will get back to you!

121359 -
modify delete 125335 - Reply from Lorena (Spain) - 2019-02-14

Hello my name is Lorena, from Spain. I am interested in the program. My mail is lorelobdi@hotmail.com

121359 -
modify delete 122140 - Reply from Sarah (Great Britain) - 2018-06-18

Hey There Josh
That would be fantastic, could you send me your email or details to educationsarah@outlook.com I all ready have a preliminary introductory email all ready that has been sent to the previous respondents. As of yet have not got a reply, but VERY hopeful. I understand these things will take time, however as I sense that you are as eager as me to move this on.

Thanks so much for replying and look forward to hearing from you again soon

Kind Regards

Sarah

121359 -
modify delete 122138 - Reply from Joe (USA) - 2018-06-18

Good evening. My name is Josph Thompson and I work at a daycare center here in Sioux Falls, SD, USA. I teach 3-4 year olds and would love to have the ability to twin with your class as I feel that my class would learn a lot from your class and vice versa. Please let me know so I can get this set up.

121359 -
modify delete 121697 - Reply from Sarah (Great Britain) - 2018-05-31

Hey there guys, thank you so much for replying to me, I have sent contacts and mails to both Sevim and Joanne, I apologise profusely for the late reply but we have had quite a few responses and setting this up has been quite time intensive. Please Marie if you could email me it would be a great help. My email is educationsarah@outlook.com thank you very much for your time in advance.

Sarah

121359 -
modify delete 121558 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2018-05-23

Hello,
I'm a teacher in France. The children in my class are between 3 and 5 years old.

Marie

121359 -
modify delete 121546 - Reply from Joanna (China) - 2018-05-22

I'm a teacher in China. Our kids range in age from 4-16. Pls message me (Zhang---zhe@hotmail.com)

121359 -
modify delete 121385 - Reply from SEVIM SIMPSON (Turkey) - 2018-05-02

Hello
This ıs sevim SIMPSON.I am an English teacher in a school in Turkey.I do penpals Maryamda and Arizona with Year 5 6 and 7 .I look forward to join this summer with my kids to your project.my instagram ıs sevimsimpson and my facebook ıs sevim SIMPSON.For more detail conversation please contact us.www.simpsonlingua

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info