Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121039 - from Roberto (Mexico) - 2018-03-03
: "Primary School Penpals"

Hi; I am an English teacher working with kids (9 to 12 years old). I teach English in an elementary school in Chihuahua México. Looking for a class to exchange letters, Skype lessons (English - Spanish - English) or videos, especially from England since we´re using Cambridge University Press material.My students are A2 - B1 CEFR. We´re eager to share our culture with you guys! Hope to hear from you soon ;)

121039 -
modify delete 130517 - Reply from Maria (USA) - 2022-10-14

Hi there,

I am looking for a class for my middle school students to practice their Spanish with. They are from 11-14 years of age. We could do a mix of English and Spanish so both groups practice each other languages. What do you think? Are you interested?

121039 -
modify delete 127267 - Reply from Martha (USA) - 2019-11-22

Hello, I teach primary and would love my students to practice their spanish!

121039 -
modify delete 126989 - Reply from Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from the United States. I am in a class called Human rights and Genocide and we are researching different human rights violations and learning about different countries across the world. Part of the curriculum is to teach students from our local elementary school about other countries around the world and about their culture. I know you were looking to exchange videos with a school from England, but I was wondering if you would consider accepting letters from a class in the United States!
Their ages are 9-11 and they are very bright and eager to learn. All they would do is write a one page letter describing their family lives, favorite subject, goals and dreams, etc. Then they would ask a few questions for their pen pals.
I am super excited to provide this opportunity for these kids in my community. Please answer let me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Sydney Lehrer

121039 -
modify delete 124908 - Reply from Semion (Uganda) - 2018-12-06

lt is nice to meet you here. l am Semion a private primary school director called Maanyi parents primary school.we have 635 students in our school.

l love getting friends schools we can pair our students to share experinces and cultures mostly in the field of teaching and learning.my email is semionsenyange@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Semion

121039 -
modify delete 123157 - Reply from Sonia (USA) - 2018-08-29

Hello Roberto, I teach 8-9 year olds in California, USA. I have 25 students. We are a dual language school so my students are learning in both Spanish and English. I would like to connect them to a class they can practice both languages with. Please email me if you are interested sogonzalez@anaheimelementary.org. Me encantaria darles esta oportunidad =)

121039 -
modify delete 121066 - Reply from Martine (France) - 2018-03-08

Bonjour
Je suis enseignante d'une classe de CM2 de la région parisienne. J'ai le projet cette année de faire voyager mes élèves grâce à des cartes postales.
Le travail effectué en classe serait de trier ces cartes selon les continents, les pays, les régions. Recevoir des cartes est une façon d'aider les élèves à comprendre le monde qui les entoure, rendre les cours de géographie plus concrets, de permettre aux enfants de s'évader, surtout ceux qui ne sont jamais partis.
J'aurais pu passer par des moyens traditionnels (les livres, les atlas, internet...), mais j'ai choisi une façon plus ludique de connaître le monde en mettant en avant le côté humain.
Tous les élèves de la classe espèrent recevoir des cartes postales des quatre coins du monde, avec un petit message qui pourra éveiller leur curiosité.

Voici leur adresse:
ECOLE ELEMENTAIRE MARBEAU
Classe CM2 B - Martine LE BON
31 avenue Marbeau
94420 LE PLESSIS TREVISE
FRANCE

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info