Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121008 - from Stefanie (Germany) - 2018-02-28
: "Gymnasium near Hamburg/ exchange or Erasmus+"

Hello,

I'm an English teacher and would like to establish a School exchaange with a School in an English-speaking country.
The Gymnasium (grammar school), I work at, is situated near Hamburg (only 30 minutes away from the city centre by public transport) which offers sevearal opportunities for a project-orientated exchange on scientific, social, historic, environmental or political topics. About 700 students (aged 10 to 19) attend our school and learn English as their first foreign language. Later they can choose French, Latin and Spanish as foreign languages too. As a school, which participates in the UNESCO CAP programme, our focus is on sustainibility and in-depth education. We are looking for a French and an English-speaking partner school to start an exchange programme. Please contact me in German, French, English or Swedish.

121008 -
modify delete 125821 - Reply from Abel musembya (Uganda) - 2019-06-28

Am a Ugandan age 10yrs old am in primary 4 English is our official language at school and also in my country Uganda ,I would like to deal with you thanks

121008 -
modify delete 121434 - Reply from Kelvin kipkogei (Kenya) - 2018-05-10

I am in grade 5 .my names are Kelvin kipkogei I am kenyan by birth and I live in riftvalley region where tourist normally visit it is a nice place to visit. There is Masai Mara where while animals are kept. Am happy to exchange with some one outside Kenya. Thanks am 12 years.

121008 -
modify delete 121151 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-03-22

Hello! I am the Director of a virtual classroom and we have about 20 who are very interested in corresponding with students from other countries to share their own culture and experiences as teenagers. My students are between the ages of 12 and 17 and come from all over the United States. For this reason, we would only be able to exchange emails, but we would be able to start right away. If interested, please be in touch. If you have more than 20 students, please let me know as I can accommodate up to 80 students. Many thanks!

121008 -
modify delete 121052 - Reply from Abba (USA) - 2018-03-06

Hello,
I am the leader of a German Club at a high school in the USA. I have around 10-15 students who are interested in communicatung in German or English, depending on the individual students. I am interested in starting a written letter communication. If this works for you, please let me know!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info