Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120991 - from Xavi (Spain) - 2018-02-27
: "School looking for a Spanish-English mails exchange"

Hello there!

We are teachers for 5th and 6th graders, teaching Spanish and English in a school located in Riudoms, Catalonia (Spain). We'll love to find any school in an English-speaking country to start an e-mail exchange program. we have four groups of about 24 students per each.

The aim is to share ways of life, pictures, games or whatever and improve our writing skills in both Spanish and English.

If you are interested, please, send me an e-mail and we can arrange some nice activities!

Awaiting your responses :-)

Xavi Agustí

120991 -
modify delete 124122 - Reply from Sumana (India) - 2018-10-05

Hola..Me llamo Señora Sumana..soy de Bangalore, India. Trabajo en una escuela Internacional para niños desde la edad de 7 hasta 13 anos.. Me gustaría tener una sesión de skype con estudiantes que hablen español en España, ya que nuestros niños aquí hablan inglés como idioma oficial y aprenden español como segundo y tercer idioma.Por favor, si podemos organizar una sesión de skype para nuestros niños para una interesante y divertida sesión de inglés y español ... Me encantaría conocerlos en línea.
Saludos Cordiales
Sumana

120991 -
modify delete 122576 - Reply from Sandy (Canada) - 2018-07-20

Hello,

we are a middle school in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I will have one class (about 20 students) in grade 6 and 7 that will just be learning spanish (no previous Spanish). Our class will run from August to November. If you would like to email back and forth, I am looking for pen pals for my students. Please let me know.

120991 -
modify delete 121143 - Reply from Libby (USA) - 2018-03-22

Good Day! I am writing to you from the USA, I have a homeschool student, 9 years old english speaking, looking for a pen-pal. I don't know if you'd be interested as it is only 1 student. But if so please let me know.
Best wishes,
Libby

120991 -
modify delete 121123 - Reply from Jessica (Great Britain) - 2018-03-21

Hello,

I've just seen you ad for penpals. I currently teach Spanish to students from age 7-11 and our school is looking to set up a penpal project to start teaching after Easter (so that they can write a letter in Spanish by the end of May). Would this work for your school? It could be either one letter sent from the whole class or lots of letters from individual students letters?

Please get back to me at jessicabennaceur@gmail.com.

Many thanks,
Jess

120991 -
modify delete 121026 - Reply from John (Great Britain) - 2018-03-02

Hi, I teach Spanish to children aged 7-11 in a school in Cornwall, England. We would love to exchange letters with you.
Saludos

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info