Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120935 - from Barbara (Italy) - 2018-02-24
: "Italian class (10-11 years old) looking for a written exchange in English"

Hi, I'm a Primary school teacher in Bologna (ITALY). I teach English in a 5th class (children aged 10-11) and I'd like to find a class who write some letters or e-mails in English with.
Also a very simple written exchange would be perfect, just to make them understand that English isn't only a subject they have to study, but it's a vehicle to communicate and know other cultures.
It would be perfect to find a native-English speakers class, otherwise a class from every other nation a bit far away from Italy where English is spoken as a second language.
Please contact me if you're interested!

120935 -
modify delete 124900 - Reply from Leslie (USA) - 2018-12-06

Hi, My daughter is 11 and she is currently learning Italian. She is homeschooled and we were thinking it would be fun and educational if she had a pen pal to correspond with in Italy. She is looking to advance her vocabulary and would love to help another student learn English as well. If you are interested and you have a student in mind...please email me at leslie_key17@outlook.com.
Thank you
Grazie

120935 -
modify delete 123155 - Reply from Manon (Canada) - 2018-08-29

Hi, I am looking to have a penpal class to teach my students English writing. I have 21 students grade 5 (age 10-11) I want to teach them about other country and different culture.
Thanks
manon.menard@csdceo.org

120935 -
modify delete 122081 - Reply from Susan (USA) - 2018-06-12

I'm a fifth grade reading teacher in Alabama in the United States. I work with 10-11 years olds. I would enjoy being penpals with your students.

120935 -
modify delete 121457 - Reply from Filiz (Turkey) - 2018-05-16

Hi,

I am from Germany and I have been living in Turkey since 2014. I run a private foreign languages school and I want my students to get penpals in order to improve their English and also to learn about foreign cultures. My students are between 10 and 12 years old and they are very interested in having a penpal from another country.
I would be very happy if we can arrange a penpal friendship between our students.
Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

Filiz

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info