Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120743 - from Melissa (Ireland) - 2018-02-06
: "Irish Students aged 12-14 looking for penpals in German speaking country"

Irish Students aged 12-14 looking for penpals in German speaking country to write letters to send to the school directly preferably.

120743 -
modify delete 131427 - Reply from Anna Aller (Germany) - 2023-12-09

Hello,
We are a comprehensive school in Cologne looking for a partner school with whom we can do an annual exchange of one week. The Irish guests would be coming in the last week of November/first week of December and we would like to come in March starting in December 2024. We would like to start with a letter or e-mail exchange in June or August (before or after the summer holidays). Our students prepare their presentation sheets und Mai/June.

Our students are 13-14 years old. We already have partner schools in France and Poland. So we have gained a bit of experience already!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind reagrds,
Anna Aller
Max-Ernst-Gesamtschule Köln

120743 -
modify delete 130839 - Reply from Laure (France) - 2023-05-16

Dear Melissa,
I'm sorry my message has nothing to do with your request, however I'm giving it a try because maybe you could help me. I'm looking for an Irish school to do an exchange with us in France (La Rochelle) So pupils learning French would be great, aged 12-14. Do you have these at your school and maybe a colleague who would be interested?

Best regards,
Laure

120743 -
modify delete 122716 - Reply from Evelyn (Germany) - 2018-08-02

Dear Melissa, even though you have already received an answer to your message, I am still giving it a try. At my school in Herrenberg, 30 km south of Stutgart on the edges of the Black Forest, we are also looking for penpals, or even better, an exchange school in Ireland, especially for our bilingual classes, now 11 to 13 years old (years 6 and 7). I'd love to hear from you. Kind regards, Evelyn

120743 -
modify delete 120802 - Reply from Sandra Wochele (Germany) - 2018-02-10

Hello, I'm a teacher at a school in Leipzig, Germany. We are looking for penpals in Ireland and- if possible- even for an exchange programme with an irish school. Students would be age 12-15.

So I guess it would fit. Do you mind giving me more informations about your school etc?

Yours
Sandra Wochele-Marx

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info