Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120721 - from Anna (Poland) - 2018-02-04
: "Penpals for 7/8 year old kids"

Hello!

My name is Anna and I am looking for penpals for my class of 23 children at the age of 7/8 (born in 2010). They are very nice, talented, creative. They like drawing and are keen on getting to know their peers from other countries. Along with the letters we could send hand made maps, pictures, postcards, team work drawings etc.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Anna

120721 -
modify delete 120994 - Reply from Victoria (Argentina) - 2018-02-28

Hello
I am Victoria and I am an English teacher in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My class is composed by 24 students and I would love them to be in touch with students of other countries (emails or even letter exchange).
They are 11, 12 years old. If you are interested, contact me so we can plan some activities/communication.
Regards
Victoria

120721 -
modify delete 120897 - Reply from Diana (USA) - 2018-02-20

Hi, I am a teacher but also a mother of a 10 year old girl who would love to write to your students. She can communicate through mail or via e-mail. If you are interested please e-mail me.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Diana

120721 -
modify delete 120723 - Reply from Rodica (Romania) - 2018-02-04

Hello!
My name is Rodica, my students are 7-8 years old in a school from Romania. They want to meet kids and share their works( drawings,maps,paper crafts..) also they can practice English .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info