Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120577 - from Nadia Stanley (Great Britain) - 2018-01-19
: "Letter exchange with a French school/Videos"

Hi

I am a French teacher in a Christian school in Birmingham UK. I am looking for a French school who would love to correspond with one of my year 8 class. This group consists of 30 students aged 12 to 13 years old. My students will need to write to their French pen pals in French and receive letters in English. In the long term, we would try to use video conferencing to communicate, we could have sessions where students from the UK ask questions to their penpals in French for around 10 to 15 minutes, then French students could do the same in English. This for me will show the value of language to our students and will raise their enthusiasm for language learning. If this project is successful, a school visit could be organised at a later stage.

120577 -
modify delete 128371 - Reply from Emilie (Belgium) - 2020-09-30

Hello! Je recherche des correspondants anglophones pour mes élèves de 12 à 16 ans. J’ai trois groupes: un de débutants (19 élèves), un élémentaire (16 élèves) Et un de pré intermédiaires (24 élèves). J’aimerais qu’ils puissent écrire en anglais et sur vos élèves répondent en français (lettres, e-mails, vidéos).
Intéressé(e)?

120577 -
modify delete 126566 - Reply from Bettina (France) - 2019-09-21

Hello,

I'm very interested in your ad. I am an English teacher living in France. I have 6 classes of students (aged 11 to 15).

Would you be interested ?

Cordialement,

Bettina

120577 -
modify delete 125620 - Reply from Adrien (France) - 2019-04-30

We are looking for an exchange for our child 12 years old. We live in the south of France Manosque and would like to know whether one of your students would be interested in exchanging letters with our son, come to our place in Manosque for one or two weeks and have our son End of June in UK.
Best regards,
Isabelle

120577 -
modify delete 124587 - Reply from Denis (France) - 2018-11-04

Hi, how about getting in touch ? My name is Denis and I teach English in the Mayenne department (in the beautiful little city of Lassay-les-Châteaux). I'd find it fun for our pupils to correspond and why not...meet.Hear from you soon.
Denis

120577 -
modify delete 123608 - Reply from Manuella (France) - 2018-09-14

Bonjour, je suis une élève de France et j'ai pour projet de trouver deux classes avec qui correspondre et avec lesquelles nous parlerons anglais. Je cherche donc des correspondants en Angleterre, car nous organisons aussi un voyage à Londres en espèrent qu'il se réalise, ce serait un moyen de se rencontrer. Il y à une classe de:
13-14ans de 26 élèves
et une de
11-12 ans de 28 élèves.
Ma professeure d'Anglais m'aide à réaliser ce projet. Pour nous contactez voici le mail du projet: clefvoyage@gmail.com.
Au revoir à bientôt

120577 -
modify delete 123266 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2018-09-02

I'm an English teacher in Paris It's such a huge chool with a park in the centre of Paris I would love for my middle school students to collaborate on projects with Native English speakers or start an epal exchange. I think they would be very excited to describe and compare their schools, speak about their daily lives, share about their culture ... I have 2 classes of pupils aged 13 and two classes of pupils aged 14 There are approximately 30 students in each class. Looking forward to hearing from you!

120577 -
modify delete 122153 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-19

Dear colleague,
My name is Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at a High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 800 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating students, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum and birthplace, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. May 2019 would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.
Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe.We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + project too.
If you are interested in , please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.
Email Contact: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Reme Vera

120577 -
modify delete 121599 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-05-30

Hi!
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Málaga (south coast of Spain). If your school is interested in carrying out an exchange of students (British /Spanish) please contact to me. We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches, a great cultural city and a ready Erasmus project.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

120577 -
modify delete 121089 - Reply from charlotte (France) - 2018-03-15

Hello,
I am an English teacher in a secondary school (saint-Joseph school, Guignen, in Brittany, France) and I am in interested in working with you. I teach in year 7, 8 and 9.

120577 -
modify delete 121054 - Reply from angélique (France) - 2018-03-06

Hi Nadia,
If you haven't found an exchange yet, I would be interested to set up an exchange with you. I have a class of year 8 with 26 students. We live near Lyon. Our school is a state school though.
Thank you to let me know!
Angélique

120577 -
modify delete 120857 - Reply from Myriam (Belgium) - 2018-02-17

Dear colleague,
I'm an Esl teacher in Belgium. I have classes in 1st and 2nd year (13/14) at secondary school in the French speaking part of Belgium. Like you I'd like to get my students practice in real life motivating situation. Please, contact me.
Sincerely,
Myriam

120577 -
modify delete 120783 - Reply from Jacqueline (France) - 2018-02-08

Bonsoir,

I'm an English teacher in the Paris region and am urgently looking for a school in the UK to correspond with.
My pupils are in Year 7 (6eme in the French system). They're almost complete beginners (A1+) and their final task for the chapter we're studying right now is to write a letter to a British pupil.
They can so far talk about who they are, what they like, a little bit of their activities and we're now learning everything about schools in Britain.
Would you be interested in exchanging e-mails with us?

120577 -
modify delete 120742 - Reply from caroline (France) - 2018-02-06

Hi Nadia,

If you haven't found anyone to exchange with your pupils please do let me know as I would be very interested.
I teach in a Collège in the South West of France (30 minutes from Toulouse) and my pupils would love to have penpals. Your project is exactly what I'd like to set up for them.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Caroline

120577 -
modify delete 120684 - Reply from Séverine (Belgium) - 2018-01-31

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Belgium and I have two classes in English immersion.

My collegues and I would like to find a school with which our pupils (more or less 40) could correspond. Our project is to send letters in English and your pupils in French. Our pupils are 12-13 years old. We also organize a trip to England and we would like to visit your school to teach our pupils the differences between Education in Belgium and UK. Your pupils could also come to Belgium so it would be a real languages exchange.

I hope you will be able to help me organize my project.

Your sincerely,

Séverine JUMET

English-Dutch teacher

Collège Saint Michel

Gosselies

BELGIUM

120577 -
modify delete 120625 - Reply from Jacqueline (France) - 2018-01-24

Dear Nadia,

I'm contacting you regarding correspondance between pupils. I teach ESL in France - Paris region - to 11- and 12-year-old beginners.
We are now starting to discover the British school system and the kids have so far learned to introduce themselves and talk about what they like and their hobbies.

They would love to have real pen pals - actual mail or e-mail depending on school budget of course.
It's my first year teaching in a state school and trying to find correspondance for the kids and I was wondering how you would proceed?
Do your classes study French? If so, would you like them to write in French? Or would they be writing in English?
We're also equipped to make videos.

I teach two classes of Year 7.
There are 29 pupils of which 2 with special needs in one class, and 25 pupils who have a slightly more advanced level in the other.
They're all very enthusiastic.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Kind regards,

Jacqueline den Heijer, English Teacher
Collège Saint-Simon

120577 -
modify delete 120597 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2018-01-22

Hello Nadia! I am an english teacher working in a secondary catholic school in Southern France (near Perpignan/border of Spain), and I also teach Year 8 pupils (a class of 22). We would be very interested in corresponding with you, and eventually start a partnership with your school (a school trip in both countries for our students). Please let us know if it's still possible. Best regards,
Caroline Salvet.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info