Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120242 - from Alex (Great Britain) - 2017-12-14
: "French penpals wanted"

I teach 12 classes of Juniors 7-11 @ 20 pupils in a class a week for French. I am looking for French classes worldwide to write to... there are 3 parallel classes in each year and we are prepared to be busy. Ideally I would like 2 contacts in France and 2 not within mainland France eg Canada and per halos Africa. Is anyone interested in getting this project going by email and Skype or by post.

120242 -
modify delete 122218 - Reply from JOACHIM (Uganda) - 2018-06-23

greetings from Uganda,

I am the deputy headteacher of Nyiize C ,U Primary school in Uganda.

I would like to share experiences about culture and our profession teacher to teacher level

MY ADDRESS
JOACHIM KIGULI
BOX 18089
KAYUNGA
UGANDA MOB TEL +256779900916

120242 -
modify delete 120641 - Reply from Audrey (France) - 2018-01-26

Hello! I am teaching pupils from 8 to 9 year old. I think the equivalence is year 5 in England. I am looking for penpals also. I would like to exchange about what we do in class, what's different, make my pupils write in English... If you are interested, please let me know. I would be pleased to exchange with you. Audrey

120242 -
modify delete 120422 - Reply from Dmitry (Russia) - 2018-01-08

Hi, Alex. we are working at a school project "Disabled students in British and Russian schools". We`ve made a survey. can you answer the questions, please. the topic is burning for russian education at the moment. the link http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/vote/survey.php?REF=2309
Thanks.

120242 -
modify delete 120372 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2017-12-31

WELCOME A FRENCH TUTOR AT HOME DURING HOLIDAYS 2018

Hello,
I'm Marie, 23, I'm French and I teach English to kids in schools. I speak English fluently, I'm looking for a British/Irish family who would like to welcome me at their home for a short time in exchange for personalized French lessons I could teach to any member of the family, children or adults. I can teach with books as well as games, for a French exam or for a job, or merely for pleasure of learning french language and culture.

I'm serious and reliable, I can give you a CV and letter of application if need be. I took part in different cultural exchanges. I stayed 1 month in an American family last year to teach French to young kids through games playing, songs, or animated cartoons. It was a wonderful experience for both parties.

I'm free next year on summer holidays (July, August 2018). I can stay 1 week/ 2 weeks...

If you're a nice family looking for a French tutor in exchange for free room and board, I would be happy to help ! :)

please contact me!

120242 -
modify delete 120267 - Reply from Léa (France) - 2017-12-17

Hello ! I saw your message on "studentsoftheworld". Are you still interested to make writing letters between our pupils ?
I live in the noth of France. My pupils are around 10 years old.

Thank you !

120242 -
modify delete 120252 - Reply from Achille (Togo) - 2017-12-15

Je suis dans une école de village.Nous aimerions correspondre avec vous.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info