Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119793 - from FRANCESCA (Italy) - 2017-11-15
: "LOOK FOR ENGLISH PENFRIENDS"

Hello, I am looking for English penfriends for my pupils. They are 8,9,10 years old. We live in Padua, in the north east of Italy, next to Venice.

Thanks

Francesca

119793 -
modify delete 120476 - Reply from Doug Suever (USA) - 2018-01-11

Dear Fellow Teacher,

We have a class of 24 5th graders who would love to write (snail mail) to kids from a European country. Our grade school is in Warrenton, Oregon, very near the Pacific Ocean. Please correspond if you are interested in pen pals!

Thank you,

Doug Suever
5th Grade Teacher
Warrenton Grade School

119793 -
modify delete 119995 - Reply from Maura (Italy) - 2017-11-26

Hello Francesca. I'm from Italy too. My students are looking for pen pals. They are 9-10 years old ( 3 classes).

Are you interested in starting a correspondence?

Thank you very much.

Maura

119793 -
modify delete 119969 - Reply from Alison (France) - 2017-11-24

Hello
I saw your post that you're looking to star a correspondance. I'm french and I work with a group of children who are from 8 to 10 years old and I have a project with them to correspond with italian children. If you're interested please contact me

Thank you

119793 -
modify delete 119830 - Reply from Mrs. Combs (USA) - 2017-11-16

Hello. I am an elementary teacher in the US (in the state of Missouri specifically) and my kiddos are in grade ranges of 3,4, and 5 (boys and girls) and we are also looking for penpals to talk with and be able to write back and forth with. I am a Special Education teacher teaching written expression, so my kids need to practice their writing technique and communication with other school-aged peers from other places in the world is a big interest to my kiddos. Would you be interested in getting our kiddos to chat?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info