Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119716 - from Rosanna (Italy) - 2017-11-09
: "Penfriends all over the world"

Hello everyone!
I'm an English teacher, I teach in an elementary school in the north of Italy. I have a class of 18 students, 8/9 years old, who are willing to start a correspondence (letters or e-mails) with penpals all over the world, to share their culture, habits, hobbies and so on.
We are looking forward to this experience.
If you're interested please contact me!
Best wishes,
Rosanna

119716 -
modify delete 120573 - Reply from claire (Great Britain) - 2018-01-19

hi
I just wondered if you were still looking for penpals?
I am at a school in year 3 just outside of Sheffield. The children are between 7 and 8 years old.
We have been looking at Italy in our geography topic and would like to write letters to a school in Italy. We would like to send photos ect of our class and wondered if you would be interested?
Thank you

119716 -
modify delete 120477 - Reply from Doug Suever (USA) - 2018-01-11

Dear Fellow Teacher,

We have a class of 24 5th graders who would love to write (snail mail) to kids from a European country. Our grade school is in Warrenton, Oregon, very near the Pacific Ocean. Please correspond if you are interested in pen pals!

Thank you,

Doug Suever
5th Grade Teacher
Warrenton Grade School

119716 -
modify delete 120130 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

119716 -
modify delete 120058 - Reply from elisabeth (Greece) - 2017-12-01

hi rosanna.i am also an english teacher from greece .i would like to meet you and have our students meet as well.they are 8.9.12.14 years old. please send me your email .bye for now!

119716 -
modify delete 119855 - Reply from Teddy (France) - 2017-11-18

Hello,

My name is Teddy DUVAL and I am teaching in a 4th year of primary school in France, in the city of Toulon, in the Var.

I contact you with the aim of suggesting you realizing a video exchange to work the language learning foreigners in situation of authentic communication. The main idea would be that my pupils practise the use of English whereas yours could practise the use of French.

I thought of be able to work these exchanges grace first of all on a personal video realization which would serve to present our classes the one to the other one, then thanks to the use of playful games, such as Guess who, which would allow our pupils to reinvest structures of simple questions-answers allowing a concrete oral exchange.

If this project interests you and that you wish to contact me for more information, do not especially hesitate. Thank you in advance and wishes you a very good evening.

Regards

DUVAL Teddy
Class teacher

119716 -
modify delete 119725 - Reply from LATF (Togo) - 2017-11-10

Hello everyone,
  I am a teacher in a college in northern Togo (West Africa)
I look for correspondents around the world for the exchange of ideas, cultures and knowledge. I would also like exchanges between our students.

Bonjour a toutes et a tous,
Je suis enseignant dans un collège au nord du Togo(Afrique de l'ouest)
Je recherche des correspondants a travers le monde entier pour les échanges d’idées, de cultures et de connaissances .je voudrais aussi des échanges entre nos élèves.

119716 -
modify delete 119723 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2017-11-10

Bonjour,
I am a secretary in a French secondary school but have no students. I am used to do the "Flat Stanley Project " with Primary schools.
I can write emais and letters to your students .
I live near the North of Italy.
All the best,
Isabelle.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info