Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119637 - from Fflur (Great Britain) - 2017-11-06
: "Looking for Spanish students for penpal letter exchange!"

Hello!
I have a two groups of low- ability pupils who have just started to learn Spanish. I would love to get them to write in Spanish to a penpal and for them to receive letters in English (to practice their language too!)
I have one group of 19 students who are 11-12 years old and another group of 21 students of 12-13 years old.
Please get in touch if you think you can help us :)
Fflur
Shropshire, England

119637 -
modify delete 122154 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-19

Dear colleague,
My name is Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at aHigh School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 800 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating students, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum and birthplace, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. May 2019 would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.
Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe.We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + project too.
If you are interested in , please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.
Email Contact: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Reme Vera

119637 -
modify delete 121601 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-05-30

Hi!
If your school is interested in carrying out an exchange of students (British /Spanish) please contact to me. I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Málaga (south coast of Spain). We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers,excited students, sun, lovely beaches, a great cultural city and a ready Erasmus project. Looking forward to hearing from you.
remeprofe2000@yahoo.es.

119637 -
modify delete 120982 - Reply from Xavi (Spain) - 2018-02-27

Hi there!

I'm an English teacher in Riudoms, a Town near Reus (the city where Antoni Gaudí, The Sagrada Familia architect, was born).

I teach two groups of 24 aged 11-12 and two more aged 10-11.

Our English level is not too high, and we are highly interested in an e-mail exchange.

Greetings,

Xavi Agustí.

119637 -
modify delete 120425 - Reply from Dmitry (Russia) - 2018-01-08

Hi, Fflur. we are working at a school project "Disabled students in British and Russian schools". We`ve made a survey. can you answer the questions, please. the topic is burning for russian education at the moment. the link http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/vote/survey.php?REF=2309
Thanks.

119637 -
modify delete 119984 - Reply from Maria Cao (Spain) - 2017-11-25

Hi! I'm teaching several groups of students aged 12-13 and 13-14 and all of them are learning English, so I think it would be great for them to start a penpal letter exchange. E-mail me if you are interested! By the way, I live in Oviedo, the capital city of Asturias in the north of Spain.

María

119637 -
modify delete 119821 - Reply from ESTEFANIA (Spain) - 2017-11-16

Hello!

I read you mail and I am interested in it, but I have 4 groups of 20 approx.of 12 years
old.

It will be interesting if we can do a kind of exchange through mail or whatever it's

convient maybe share our mails messages English/Spanihs or smth else ?

Thanks!

Estefania. Ins Les Termes. Barcelona (Spain)

119637 -
modify delete 119661 - Reply from Emma (Spain) - 2017-11-07

Hi Fflur,

I'm Emma, an English university student currently on placement working for a language school in the suburbs of Barcelona. I am still looking for pen pals for 22 of my students, of ages 8-14 and your ad sounds perfect! I would love to discuss further if you are interested and get going asap.

Thanks

Emma

119637 -
modify delete 119652 - Reply from Harold (France) - 2017-11-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a school in Bagneux. I am interested in a collaborative interview with you. cordially

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info