Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119347 - from Sabrina (Canada) - 2017-10-19
: "Northern Ontario French Immersion Students Gr.5 and 6"

Bonjour/ Hello,

My name is Sabrina Vachon and I am a French Immersion teacher in a small mining town called Timmins Ontario.My grade 5 and 5/6 classes are very excited and interested in practicing their French writing. They would love to write to someone in another country and learn of their culture and traditions. If anyone is interested in becoming our class penpals please respond to this request. We would also like to send messages by regular mail and email.

Mme Sabrina Vachon

119347 -
modify delete 120461 - Reply from Leîla (France) - 2018-01-11

Hello Sabrina,

My name is Leïla and I'm a school teacher. I have a 5th grade class (9-10 years old) and we would love to write to english speakers around the world. Canada would be just perfect because we've learned less about it than the "classical" Britain civilization...
Our school is located in Epinay-sur-Seine, about 30 minutes away from Paris..
I hope so much that you haven't found your penpals yet. :)
Look forward reading you

Best regards
P.S: We wish you the best for this New Year ...

119347 -
modify delete 119861 - Reply from florence (France) - 2017-11-19

Hello,

I'm Florence from France. I am a teacher in le Pecq, a city closed to Paris. I have 22 kids in my classroom:

17 between 7 and 8 years old
5 between 8 ans 9 years old.

I would like to establish a correspondence in french or english.

Florence.

119347 -
modify delete 119779 - Reply from karine (France) - 2017-11-14

hi!
i'm a French training teacher in foreign languages. Many teachers of my area are interested in having an exchange with a class from Canada.
Will you be ok to be penpals?

119347 -
modify delete 119511 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2017-10-31

Hello,

Last message in french. My class (10 years old children/like 5th grade I think) is looking for a canadian class to correspond with as we're studying North America this year. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
Emmanuelle (principal and teacher)

119347 -
modify delete 119351 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2017-10-19

Bonjour,

Nous recherchons avec ma classe (10-11 ans) une classe avec laquelle correspondre en anglais ou en français ou les deux. Serais-tu intéressée? Nous sommes une ecole de campagne en France située entre Nantes et Angers. Cette année, nous étudions l'Amérique du Nord donc ce serait super de trouver une façon plus vivante d'enseigner cela. Me redire! Merci d'avance,
Emmanuelle

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info