Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118916 - from Stefanie (Canada) - 2017-10-04
: "Exchange with Francophone students."

Please let me know if you would be interested in doing a penpal exchange with my 26 14 year old French students. We are looking for French practice but would be willing to practice English for the benefit of your class as well. We are located in Toronto, Canada. Email me at Stefanie.McPhail@tdsb.on.ca

118916 -
modify delete 119958 - Reply from Sam (France) - 2017-11-23

Hey! I'm an english teacher , i teach in Boulogne in the north of France, and i'm looking for a snailmail exchange for my students. Mine are 14/16. Please email me if intressted. Hope to read you soon. Sam

118916 -
modify delete 119271 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-17

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

118916 -
modify delete 118954 - Reply from khalida (France) - 2017-10-05

Hi!
My name's Khalida Khattabi I am an English teacher in a vocational school in Normandy, FRANCE; my pupils are aged 14-19.I am interested in getting an exchange with you because I think it can really help my students develop their English speaking skills . Please write soon and let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards.
Khalida KHATTABI

118916 -
modify delete 118917 - Reply from Sevim (Turkey) - 2017-10-04

Hello I am sevim Simpson.Currently I am doing teaching in Istanbul.we have Canadian teacher at school too.with our classroom we do around the world and love to be a snailmail and Skype session if that is OK with your school.my email smpsonsevim@gmail.com.look forward to talk further.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info