Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118466 - from Kiha (Japan) - 2017-09-19
: "Japanese kids want to write and talk!"

My 17 students age 6 and 7 would like to write snail letters to the students in other countries. Halloween cards and Chrstmas cards will be fun!
Let me know if you are interested!

Kiha

118466 -
modify delete 122148 - Reply from Maria (France) - 2018-06-18

Hello Konnichiwa
Are you still interested in having penpals?
I am a french teacher in a small town near Paris and my pupils are 6/7 years old. They will be happy to have penpals in Japan and to discover another culture. Write Halloween and Christmas cards is a good idea.
Let me know if you are interested.
Maria

118466 -
modify delete 120086 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2017-12-05

Hello!

I have a class of 24 7-9 year olds - 2nd and 3rd graders in Salinas California. We are currently learning about Japan and would love to exchange letters with you guys!

Please let me know!

jessicaholt@oasischarterschool.org

118466 -
modify delete 119768 - Reply from Luke (Australia) - 2017-11-13

I have a 5 year old son that I would like to introduce to people from other cultures.

118466 -
modify delete 119667 - Reply from Karen (USA) - 2017-11-07

I have 18 third graders ( 8-9) years old looking for penpals that we can exchange handwritten letters and cards/post cards etc. with. We are in Colorado.

118466 -
modify delete 119193 - Reply from Jaunet (France) - 2017-10-14

I want to find Japanese correspondents for my class. We are 20 students of 7 and 8 years old. To exchange individual letters in English. Collective emails to exchange about our cultures: texts, photos, videos. I love Japanese culture and wish to make it known to my students. I practiced karate, and I practice the yoseikan budo. Thank you for your reply.

118466 -
modify delete 118831 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2017-10-01

Hello! I'm a french teacher, and I'm looking for penpals, around the world
I've 19 pupils in ce1-ce2, in the North of France. They are 7 to 9 years old.
I'm looking for a correpondance with a primary school, in english or in frech, to talk about our live, our school, our country, our traditions.....
If you're interessed, I will be very happy.
See you soon!!

Julie

118466 -
modify delete 118571 - Reply from Adrienne (USA) - 2017-09-23

Hi Kigali,
My daughter, Margot, would like a pen pal. She is 7 years old and we live outside Chicago in Illinois. She is just learning spelling/writing and I think a pen pal would be great practice for her. Do you have any female students around age 7 that would want to participate? We may also consider a home exchange or visit after the relationship is established. Please let me know and thanks!
Best,
Adrienne

118466 -
modify delete 118520 - Reply from EMILIE (France) - 2017-09-20

Hello ,
I would be interested in exchanging a few letters with your class in Japan. I am a teacher of kids aged 7-8 and it would be great to be able to make a correspondance between our classes to exchange on our countries and habits.
I am working on the « Flat Stanley » picture book and I want to make a very simple project of penpals so if you are interested I would send you the Schedule for the project ( it will only be two or three letters by post… ).
Waiting for your answer.

Best regards.

Emilie.
Teacher in Bordeaux (France). Ecole primaire publique RENE GIROL .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info