Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118266 - from Anne (Great Britain) - 2017-09-13
: "Five Scottish students looking for snail mail penpals (writing in English!)"

Hello!
I am a private tutor based in Scotland with currently five students aged 8-12 who would be keen to write letters to children of similar ages in the USA or Australia/NZ to improve their writing skills and make friends, learn about different cultures etc! I realize it's a small group but wondering if anyone out there would be interested at all. As I am an English reading and writing tutor, correspondence would have to be in English 😊 my tutoring business website is www.thecullenclassroom.com Thank you.

118266 -
modify delete 126465 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2019-09-12

Hi! I teach 8 students writing at a private school in North Carolina. They are ages 8-10. We would love to write back and forth in English. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Lisa

118266 -
modify delete 120807 - Reply from Siobhan (USA) - 2018-02-11

Hello! I'm Siobhan from the U.S.A. Me and my mom thought it would be a good idea to have a pen pal. I might tell some of my friends at my new school. I'm 8 years old and I like playing Minecraft. My daddy is Scottish, so I'm a little Scottish, too. My mom was born in the U.S.A. I LOVE painting. Me and mommy write our own books, which is great! I want my own Youtube channel, and maybe some outdoor stuff to explore the world. I have a big sister that think I will meet someday, along with my big brother, and a soon to be 7 month old brother. I love nature.I'm in 3rd grade, and I'd love to talk to you! I know it will be great! :) p.s, I play Sims 4.

118266 -
modify delete 120374 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2017-12-31

WELCOME A FRENCH TUTOR AT HOME DURING HOLIDAYS 2018

Hello,
I'm Marie, 23, I'm French and I teach English to kids in schools. I speak English fluently, I'm looking for a British/Irish family who would like to welcome me at their home for a short time in exchange for personalized French lessons I could teach to any member of the family, children or adults. I can teach with books as well as games, for a French exam or for a job, or merely for pleasure of learning french language and culture.

I'm serious and reliable, I can give you a CV and letter of application if need be. I took part in different cultural exchanges. I stayed 1 month in an American family last year to teach French to young kids through games playing, songs, or animated cartoons. It was a wonderful experience for both parties.

I'm free next year on summer holidays (July, August 2018). I can stay 1 week/ 2 weeks...

If you're a nice family looking for a French tutor in exchange for free room and board, I would be happy to help ! :)

please contact me!

118266 -
modify delete 120305 - Reply from elisabeth (Greece) - 2017-12-22

hello i am elisabeth from greece ,a private tutor too!i would really like to start a letter exchange between our students. please write back if you want to organise this new friendship!!!

118266 -
modify delete 119364 - Reply from Christina (USA) - 2017-10-20

Hello,

I am looking to get my students involved with pen-pals. I have 100 students so am reaching out to multiple people and places who are interested. My students range from 13-14 and are in a small town Middle School in northern New Jersey. Let me know if you are still interested. Thank you.

Christina

118266 -
modify delete 119069 - Reply from Marquis (Belgium) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

118266 -
modify delete 118778 - Reply from anne (Great Britain) - 2017-09-29

Hi Fabienne!
So nice to hear from you! That sounds wonderful, the students will be excited!
I now have seven students ages 6 to 12 who would be interested in writing to your students.
If you would like to email me your school postal address to my email anne@thecullenclassroom.com I will get the students to write some introductory letters each which I can send over all together for your students to look through and hopefully they will want to write back!😊
Many thanks and kind regards,
Anne Robertson.

118266 -
modify delete 118751 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2017-09-28

Hi,
I'm looking for english penpals for my 29 pupils.(9-11 years old)
We live in a great town in France not far from the sea: Bordeaux.
We could write in English and french..
Pupils could exchange with real letters and sometimes send projects by email..
Waiting for your answers
Fabienne

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info