Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118001 - from Lene (Norway) - 2017-09-05
: "Looking for mail-pals..."

Hello
We are a group of students at the age of 15 from Norway, who are interested in talking to other students from different countries. We are looking for someone who are willing to exchange mail for a minimum of 10 months, and answer frequently on the mails we send. We would like to talk about controversial/difficult subjects such as, but not limited to, mental health, war and refugees, but only after we have gotten to know each other and are comfortable. We could talk about hobbies, culture, and tradition. The class we are looking for needs to be able to speak and write English fluently. The age group we are looking for is around 15-16 years old. We would appreciate if you wanted to exchange presentations about certain topics that can include pictures. The presentations can be about light-hearted topics such as traditions, culture, the home cities or heavier topics such as religion, war, refugees, etc.
We would love if you took contact.

Sincerely a group of students from Norway

118001 -
modify delete 121288 - Reply from Festus (Uganda) - 2018-04-15

Hallo, Do contact us for this kind of corroboration.

Our email is

futurediplomats.primaryschool@diplomats.com

Thank you

118001 -
modify delete 120894 - Reply from Diana (USA) - 2018-02-19

Hello, I am a teacher but also a mother of a 10 year old girl. Her and her friends would love to write to your students. They can communicate through mail or via e-mail. If you are interested please e-mail me.

118001 -
modify delete 118120 - Reply from Erica (France) - 2017-09-08

Hello
I am an american english teacher, teaching at an international school in Aix en Provence in the south of France. We have over 60 nationalities attending our school coming from all over the world. Being very aware of the world they live in and used to adapting to other places and cultures, I too , am looking for an interesting and challenging group of foreign students to correspond with . If you and your students are still in search of pencils, please contact us so we can share our thoughts and experiences with you. Thank you for your time and I wish you a nice week-end.
Sincerely,
Mme Plazanet

118001 -
modify delete 118011 - Reply from Kinga (Poland) - 2017-09-05

I am into. I have one group which is speaking fluently. They are 15-16. We are form Poland.
Let me know on skype kinga.piechaczek

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info