Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117785 - from Ashley (Great Britain) - 2017-08-31
: "Looking for French Year 3 Penpals"

Good evening :)
I am a year 3 primary school teacher looking for a class of year 3 English speaking French students to pen pal with my class. They begin to learn French this year and our first IPC topic is linked to learning about different nationalities.
I know they would be so very excited to have a French pen pal and would love to be able to create such an opportunity for them (I still remember my Spanish pen pal and how exciting it was every time a letter came).
My school is based in Swinton (just outside Manchester) and I have 28 children in my class.
I would love to hear from anyone who is interested in a similar thing.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards,
Ashley

117785 -
modify delete 123247 - Reply from Amandine Grelier (France) - 2018-09-02

Hello Ashley,

My name is Amandine and I am a teacher in Year 5 (29 pupils from the age of 9 to 11). I am very interested in letting my pupils write and communicate with English students. We live in Western France (in Vendée).

Let me know if that's still possible (even a year later),
Thank you,
Amandine.

117785 -
modify delete 118602 - Reply from Sabrina (France) - 2017-09-24

Hi, I teach in a Normandy school and I'm very interested by your project.
My students are between 7 and 10 years. They are really motivated by a correspondence with others students in a English-speaking country.
Their level is average but I'm sure they'll progress thanks to this exchange.
We are ready to speak about our daily routine, hobbies, way of life and our country with pleasure.
What do you think ? Are u interested ?

117785 -
modify delete 117882 - Reply from julie (France) - 2017-09-02

hi Ashley, I'm a primary school teacher in the north of france. I have 19 pupils aged of 7/8. I would be so happy to find a pen pal for my pupils. I would like to exchange about England (way of life, food, school and uniforms, artists in music and painting..) and let you and your pupils discover our way of life.
(sorry for my english.. )

117785 -
modify delete 117820 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2017-09-01

Hi,
I'm a french teacher in south west of France and I would be interested with your project. My pupils are 9-10 (perhaps with your collegue).
Thank you and kind regards.
Magali

117785 -
modify delete 117793 - Reply from Ashley (Great Britain) - 2017-08-31

Hi Audrey :)
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
My children are 7/8 years old, would this work?
If not I think my year 4 teaching colleague who has 9/10 year old pupils would be interested for sure :)
Many Thanks,
Ashley

117785 -
modify delete 117792 - Reply from Audrey (France) - 2017-08-31

Hi, I see your message and I have one question because your project it's exactly the same that me, what age correspond year 3? Because my pupils have between 9 and 11 but i suppose it's not corresponding to your students? Audrey

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info