Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117443 - from Dake (Switzerland) - 2017-08-19
: "Exchange with Switzerland"

Hello,
I am an English teacher in Switzerland (French part) and I am looking for a class to make an exchange. My students are 13-15 years old and are in Year 10-11. For the students in year 10, it would be just for exchanging letters, emails, etc while for my 11 grades, we would like to organize a trip to England and why not come to visit you.

Please let me know if you are interested. Can't wait to make this project become true!

117443 -
modify delete 124562 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

117443 -
modify delete 120608 - Reply from Ruth (Great Britain) - 2018-01-22

Hello,
I have a group of 6/7 students who are involved in a language club. These are students who come voluntarily every other week to learn about other languages and cultures. We would now like to start a pen-pal project and I've seen your ad. There are only 6/7 in the group - would you still be interested?
Thanks,
Ruth Higgins
Language teacher at Pershore High School

117443 -
modify delete 117861 - Reply from Brenda (USA) - 2017-09-02

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English and/or skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

117443 -
modify delete 117446 - Reply from Katarzyna ( Kat) (Poland) - 2017-08-19

Hello. My name is Kat ( Katarzyna ) and I teach English at a local school . My students are between the ages of 8- 17. We are looking for a school that would like to participate in my " International Friendship Club" and will be willing to have their students write letters ( snail mail) with my kids.
Hope to hear from you,

Kat.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info