Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116916 - from James (Japan) - 2017-07-26
: "Penpals"

I am a teacher at a private elementary/primary school just north of Tokyo.
I have students aged 7-10 who are interested in finding out about different countries and cultures outside of Japan.
I am looking at setting up a letter exchange penpal programme with another school using English.
If interested, please contact me.

James

116916 -
modify delete 119539 - Reply from Esin (Turkey) - 2017-11-01

Hi, James
I'm an English language teacher in Turkey . I have a class of 26 students aged 9-10-11. They are very motivated and keen on learning English. We live in Bandırma , Balıkesir . We are looking forward to finding friends to exchange letters and postcards.
Love, Esin

116916 -
modify delete 119194 - Reply from Jaunet (France) - 2017-10-14

I want to find Japanese correspondents for my class. We are 20 students of 7 and 8 years old. To exchange individual letters in English. Collective emails to exchange about our cultures: texts, photos, videos. I love Japanese culture and wish to make it known to my students. I practiced karate, and I practice the yoseikan budo. Thank you for your reply.

116916 -
modify delete 118642 - Reply from EGE KAGAN (Turkey) - 2017-09-24

Dear James Teacher

I am looking for pen friends that wants to write letter in English.

I am 9 years old. My school is in Antalya / Turkey and we study English.

I would like to have Japan friends in same ages with me.

If you can help me about finding Japan penfriends I will be happy.

Best wishes...

Ege Kagan

E-mail: egekagan07@hotmail.com

116916 -
modify delete 117931 - Reply from Glen (Great Britain) - 2017-09-03

Hi,

I am a primary school teacher in South West London, teaching 44 10 - 11 year olds.

Are you still looking for penpals?

Glen

116916 -
modify delete 117244 - Reply from Amélie (France) - 2017-08-11

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of France (ages 8-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
Would you care for exchange with our class?
Best Regards,
Amélie

116916 -
modify delete 117181 - Reply from Cécile (France) - 2017-08-09

Hello!!
I am very interesting!! And I m want to learn about Japan culture!!
From September I will have a class of 25 students of 10/11 years old. I am looking for a class with which to correspond in writing to penpal in English. They are English beginner...
It would be a pleasure that you respond favorably to my request
best regards

116916 -
modify delete 117004 - Reply from Barbara (Australia) - 2017-08-01

Hi James,

I have some students (up to a class of 22) who would love to learn more about other countries and cultures too. My students are in Grade 5/6 which is ages 10-12. I would like to do traditional writing letters to encourage their English writing and skills, however would be interested in doing emails and video conferences also.

Please let me know if this is still of interest to you,
Barbara

116916 -
modify delete 116961 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2017-07-28

Hello, I am teaching in a public school in France near Paris, exactly to Massy. I have 2 level 4th years and 5th of primary school (9-11). I am very interested in a correspondence (letter, e-mail and video conference) with a class in japan. It will allow my pupils to improve their level in paper and to arrest(dread) the new technologies also; without forgetting to exchange on our cultures, traditions, cities... Thank you for answering me if it interests you. This project likes a lot me in heart and that will be the first one(night) for me. Thank you

116916 -
modify delete 116937 - Reply from Delphine (France) - 2017-07-27

Bonjour
Je suis enseignante d'une classe a cours multiples avec des élèves âgés de 6 à 10 ans. Ils vivent en milieu rural et ne sont pas forcément connaisseurs de ce que peut être l'éducation dans d'autres pays du monde ni même de ce que sont les habitudes de vie dans d'autres pays du monde. J'aimerais leur faire découvrir d'autres façons de vivre et de d'autres rapports à l'école que ce que nous pouvons connaître en France. Cela me paraît être important. Seriez vous intéressés par une correspondanc

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info