Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116282 - from Gilles (Thailand) - 2017-06-06
: "Looking for penfriends"

Hi fellows, I'm a looking for penpals for my students in Bangkok (thailand). My lovely students are in their sixth grade and are eager to learn from students all over the world. They enjoy doing nothing, eating, sleeping, complaining about chores, parents, teachers etc... They like to gossip about each others but less than I used to see in France where I come from.
They are around 30 students in total (2 classes) and they are studying in an English program although their English skills are far from good.

I'm looking for a class or 2 with natives English speakers that would like to discover the daily/sunny life of students from thailand. It would be very interesting for both classes. feel free to contact me.

116282 -
modify delete 120347 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2017-12-29

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm writing to you about my daughter Lily who is currently looking for a pen pal. She'll be 9 years old this coming February and has traveled through some of the eastern region of the US and has lived in 3 different states. She studies her map constantly and wonders about traveling and different cultures. She's always received A's in all of her classes. She would very much like to have a pen pal, please let me know if one of your students would like to correspond with her.

116282 -
modify delete 118794 - Reply from Trusha Naicker (South Africa) - 2017-09-29

Hello there, I represent an online English company called Learn My English. We teach students of all age groups from all over the world. We teach via Skype or Zoom online. We are very affordable. Please allow your students to join us for a free Demo class. Learn My English teaches Basic English, Conversational Skills, Business English, Medical English, IELTS and Interview skills. I assure you that we will make a difference to your students that want to learn the English Language. If you are interested in the free Demo group or one on one class, please contact me on Please specify how many learners will be attending the Demo class and the available dates and times. Thanks.

116282 -
modify delete 118649 - Reply from Jan (USA) - 2017-09-25

I have a 3rd grade class of 20 students who would love to pen pal.

116282 -
modify delete 118538 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-09-21

First - I LOVED your ad. I am the Community Service Director for Nu Sigma Theta, a service organization for teens and adults. About 95% of our students hail from all over the United States and are between the ages of 14 and 18. The other 5% are from Australia and Singapore. We have 20 students and would love to be able to communicate with your kids starting in October. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me and we can make the arrangements! Best of success to you and your students! (Doc Herrera)

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster: