Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116111 - from paul (Thailand) - 2017-05-23
: "looking for penfriends from the uk"

Hi, I am a teacher in a government school in Bangkok, Thailand.

We are starting a new project on making new friends and letter writing and of course becoming penfriends.

Is there any class interested in writing to my students a mixture of boys and girls.

Would love to hear from you!

regards Paul

116111 -
modify delete 121022 - Reply from Lakilla (USA) - 2018-03-01

Hello everyone. I teach in the USA and I am looking for pen pals for an excited group of second graders. I want the students to increase their global awareness as well as their understanding of similarities and differences between their culture and cultures other than their own.

116111 -
modify delete 121021 - Reply from Lakilla (USA) - 2018-03-01

Hello everyone. I teach in the USA and I am looking for pen pals for my second graders. I want the students to increase the understanding of global awareness and differences of cultures other than their own.

116111 -
modify delete 120122 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

116111 -
modify delete 117007 - Reply from Barbara (Australia) - 2017-08-01

Hi!

I have some students (up to a class of 22) who would love to learn more about other countries and cultures too. My students are in Grade 5/6 which is ages 10-12. I would like to do traditional writing letters to encourage their English writing and skills, however would be interested in doing emails and video conferences also.

Please let me know if this is still of interest to you,
Barbara

116111 -
modify delete 116254 - Reply from paul (Thailand) - 2017-06-02

Hi, I'm teacher Paul from London UK, but currently working in Bangkok.

My email is paul_oan123@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards Paul

116111 -
modify delete 116250 - Reply from Tiffani (USA) - 2017-06-02

Hi,
I'm Tiffani. My coworker and I both have grades 2-4 (ages between 7 and 10). We're looking for creative ways to engage our students in writing. We have about 16 children total. Please send me an email if interested!

Thank you,
Tiffani

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info