Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116045 - from Ms. Guo (China) - 2017-05-13
: "Primary to High School - Learn different cultures and make friends with penpals"

Hi there,

We are a school group including primary school, middle school and high schools. Our class size is about 30 students per class. Our students are learning English and can have an efficient communication in English with youth from other countries. We are looking for schools or classes who have passion on learn different cultures and make new friends through writing e-mails at first. Based on a well understanding with each other, finishing projects together could be the next action. And school visiting is a further option. We hope that our activities between youth will deliver the positive energy to the world. If you have interests, it doesn't matter where your school is, please contact me on noa_guo@strongfeeling.com.cn

116045 -
modify delete 121592 - Reply from Mike Donnelly (Ireland) - 2018-05-29

Hi
Mike here, I'm a grade 6th class primary school teacher in Ireland (grade 6)
I have a class of 32 11-13 year olds and we are looking for a Chinese group of students for a cultural exchange. mrdonnellybns@gmail.com if you are interested!
Thanks
Mike

116045 -
modify delete 120137 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

116045 -
modify delete 119444 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-10-25

Greetings! I am the Director of a cultural exchange program based in New York City (but has teenage members from all over the country and the world). We would love to write to your students. We only have capacity to correspond via email at the moment because my students are so spread out across the country. We have about 20 students - so perhaps each of yours could write to three of mine? Our students are older (13-19). Please let me know if there is any interest. We can start in November. Many thanks!

Dr. Herrera

116045 -
modify delete 117711 - Reply from J S (Canada) - 2017-08-28

Hello!
I am a Canadian teacher. Our curriculum focuses on learning mapping skills this year and I thought it would be good to try several "Skype mystery classroom" exercises. I would like to do this with a class in China. Our students would ask each other questions to figure out where the other students are in the world using maps and geography.
If you have a class with students ages 11 to 13 who would like to Skype (not email) with our class, please let me know. Our focus would have to be geography and history.
Thank you!
Joanna

116045 -
modify delete 116381 - Reply from Florian (France) - 2017-06-17

Hi,
I'm a french schoolteacher in a primary school of more than 400 pupils. I have 29 pupils of ten years old (the last year of primary school). My pupils don't speak English fluently. They learn, but you can with Google trads do miracles.
I Live in France, my school is near Reims (20 kilometers) and Paris (140 kilometers).
See you soon
Florian

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info