Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115912 - from Sarah (Malaysia) - 2017-04-18
: "Interested In Conducting A Penpal Progamme"

Hi, My name is Sarah, and im conducting a penpal programme to help my studetns improve their English language.

I have a number of students consisting 20. Theyre ages are 15-17.

We're interested in doing a penpal programme with any country interested. It would be a great opportunity for my students to learn and gain more knowledge by connecting with you.

if interested, please contact me as soon as possible!!

Vice President/Organizer
Sarah R.

115912 -
modify delete 119739 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-11-10

Greetings! My name is Dr. Herrera and I work with a group of about 30 students in the USA who are looking to correspond with lower and upper school children in other countries. My students are between the ages of 12 and 17. Based on the make-up of our program, we can only communicate via email. If you are interested, please contact me at your convenience. Many thanks for considering this!

115912 -
modify delete 119024 - Reply from Asta (Lithuania) - 2017-10-07

Hi Sarah, have you already found pen pals for your 15-16 year old students?If not, write to me. Asta. Lithuania

115912 -
modify delete 118409 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2017-09-17

Hi, my name is Mina I am from India I have been Teaching English for almost three decades, the school where I am currently students are very fluent in reading Writing and Speaking in English they do all their studies only in English. They are fluent speakers who do the Trinity exam GESE London They are of the same age as your students. If you are interested please contact me.

115912 -
modify delete 116106 - Reply from Kiki (Togo) - 2017-05-22

Je suis enseignant au cours primaire.je veux corresponde avec une enseignante pour échanger nos idées.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info