Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115815 - from Chantal (New Zealand) - 2017-04-01
: "Looking for English speaking Penpals"

Looking for class to start up a pen pal exchange with asap. I have a class of 23 children, aged 6 & 7 years. We have just recently been studying culture and I thought this would be a lovely way for my students to explore another culture and practise their writing skills. They are very excited about this. Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

115815 -
modify delete 130147 - Reply from Myrenda (Wallis & Futuna) - 2022-08-04

Hi, I'm Myrenda , the president of the parent's association of the school, and we'd like our childrens to exchange with children of another country especialy an english school to improve their english.We are from a little french island in the south pacific and we speak french. In anticipation of a favorable response from you, please receive our sincere greetings.

115815 -
modify delete 125582 - Reply from Meredith (Italy) - 2019-04-14

Hi there!
My name is Meredith Buxton and I teach 3rd grade in a plurilingual school in Italy.  As part of a class project for next school year, September 2019, I am planning a cultural exchange with my two classes, about 50+ students aged 8-9years.
The idea is for the children to write and exchange letters, drawings and general information about their daily lives.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this project.
Regards

115815 -
modify delete 115869 - Reply from Theresa (USA) - 2017-04-11

Hi! My name is Theresa and I'm looking for a pen pal for my 6 year old daughter. I would prefer she use snail mail as she doesn't spend muc time at the computer. Please let me know if you can help.

115815 -
modify delete 115861 - Reply from Chantal (New Zealand) - 2017-04-10

I have found some penpals. Can not delete my ad.

115815 -
modify delete 115857 - Reply from Ziep (Japan) - 2017-04-10

Hello, My name is Ziep an english teacher from Kyushu, Japan. There are 20 pupils in my class from 6-9 years old. .
We are looking for pen pal friends over the world to be able explore cultures and customs from other countries and put English into practise. We could exchange snail mails in English or in Japanese( if you are learning Japanese, Japanese from Your side) or visit our class via Skype.
Please contact me if you are interested.

115815 -
modify delete 115819 - Reply from kelly (USA) - 2017-04-03

I am interested in becoming pen pals. I have a classroom of 24 English speaking 7-8 year olds. Are you still interested?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info