Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115792 - from Andrea (Switzerland) - 2017-03-26
: "Looking for English speaking penpals"

Hello,
We are a high school in the French speaking part of Switzerland and we are looking for English speaking penpals for your students aged 15-17
We would like to correspond my letter, then possibly by skype.
We would also be interested in actually visiting the partner school, although this isn't obligatory.
I currently have 3 classes interested in corresponding and hopefully we can create a long term link with your school.
Best wishes,
Andrea.

115792 -
modify delete 127636 - Reply from LAURENCE (France) - 2020-02-22

Hello! Still interested in penpals and a possible geographical visit? I have 20 students 16-17 years old and I am actively looking for such an exchange. We were supposed to go to Malaysia (high school) but because of the epidemics in Asia, it has been cancelled. My students are really upset... They are in a special "european section" choosing to have more english lessons than compulsory. We could correspond till the end of the school year and think of welcoming you and visiting you in spring or september- october...
Thanks for your answer,
regards
Laurence

115792 -
modify delete 119306 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-18

Hello, I am a high school student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters.

115792 -
modify delete 117109 - Reply from Anocha (Thailand) - 2017-08-06

Hi,
We are an English Program high school in Nakhonsawan, Thailand and we are also looking for improving English for my students aged 13-18 .We would also be interested in actually visiting your school as the partner school and we have 3 projects to take our students to aboard every year.
Best wishes,
Anocha

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info