Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115473 - from Natalia (Argentina) - 2017-02-13
: "English students from Argentina looking for students to communicate in English"

Hello everyone! I'm Natalia from Argentina. I am an English teacher and translator. This year I want some of my students to interact with students around the world that can help them with their English. They will be willing to help them with their Spanish too :). The students will be from 14-20 years old(aprox). My idea was to communicate via Whatsapp or E-mail at first and then maybe we can organize an Skype meeting. Please let me know if any of you is interested. Any country is welcomed :)
KIND REGARDS!!
MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
Natalia

115473 -
modify delete 128718 - Reply from Adam (Great Britain) - 2021-02-09

Do you work with adult students? I mean 18-20 years old ?? I have heard about a large number of different programs from Argentina for UK students.

115473 -
modify delete 123474 - Reply from caroline (France) - 2018-09-08

Hi,
i'm an English teacher in France and i'm looking for an exchange in Argentina for my pupils aged 16/17 years old. They speak English and Spanish. I've already been to Cordoba and it was a great experience for me as a student.. That's why I would like to organize the same for my students..

Would you be interested in it ?

see you
Caroline

115473 -
modify delete 123462 - Reply from Katherine (Great Britain) - 2018-09-07

Hello Natalia! I am very interested in being a pen pal to one of your students. I am a qualified teacher of English as a second language. I am 22 years old and from England. Best wishes, Katherine

115473 -
modify delete 123401 - Reply from Ryan (USA) - 2018-09-06

Hi Natalia!
My name is Ryan and I am interested in being penpals with your students. Please give me some of their email addresses. My email is rao18@optimum.net

115473 -
modify delete 119307 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-18

Hello, I am a high school student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. However, we were thinking about snail mail, I hope that's okay.

115473 -
modify delete 119269 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-17

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

115473 -
modify delete 118535 - Reply from BUSRA (Turkey) - 2017-09-21

Hello there!
I am a teacher of English at a highschool. I am from Turkey. My students are 14-17 years old.
I look for penpals for them. Maybe you can help me. :)Plz send me a message back. I hope to hear from you soon.

115473 -
modify delete 115758 - Reply from NATALIA (Argentina) - 2017-03-20

HI!!!!HOLA!!
NICE TO MEET YOU!!
What's your name? my name is Natalia and I am from Argentina. I have students from that ages... I have to ask for permission in my institute in order to let my students make penfriends but it is GREAT NEWS that you want your students to make friends from here. What's your name? If you want I can give you my cellphone and we can talk via whatsapp.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED!! muchas gracias!!!!
Natalia

115473 -
modify delete 115689 - Reply from Odile (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-03-10

There are 3 girls and 3 boys between the ages of 14 and 16.

115473 -
modify delete 115687 - Reply from Odile (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-03-10

Hola! I teach Spanish in a high school in a small island town in Alaska. It is the first year of Spanish in this school and so I have only 6 students this year and they are beginners, but they are very enthusiastic and would like to correspond in Spanish and English. Let me know if you are interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info