Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 11510 - from Natalia (Argentina) - 2006-07-27
: "Welcome Friends!!!!"

Hello!! I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Argentina and I'm looking for English-speaking penfriends who would like to share their school or personal experience with Argentinian pals aged 15-17 years old.
We are all eager to getting in contact with as many students of the world as possible in order to shorten distances and, at the same time, practising English as a foreing language.
We will be waiting for you!!!

XOXOXOX,

Natalia and her students.

You can contact us at:

students_arg@hotmail.com
natalia_carolinab@hotmail.com

11510 -
modify delete 72436 - Reply from Hannah (USA) - 2012-11-17

Hello there. My name is Hannah. I'm 16 years old and I am from Tennessee in the United States. I would love to help you with your ad.

11510 -
modify delete 47018 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2012-09-19

We are a small, consolidated school located in Mound City, Kansas and are looking for PenPals for our 7th and 8th grade students. I would very much like to get this started for our children!!!
Hope to here from you soon,
Jenny

11510 -
modify delete 29172 - Reply from alicia (USA) - 2009-02-22

Hola,
I teach high school Spanish I and II in Philadelphia. We would love to exchange correspondences with you guys! :)

11510 -
modify delete 26791 - Reply from luc-olivier (Canada) - 2008-09-15

hi

i am in secondary 5 student in geography class in louis-jacques-casault school in montmagny , quebec (canada).Our teacher has proposed us to seek out for young people like us all around the world and emailing with them to know a little more about different countries and cultures .Could you help men in that exciting project?Many thanks!!!!!

luc-olivierbelanger
luc-olivierbelanger@hotmail.com

11510 -
modify delete 21915 - Reply from Melisa (USA) - 2007-10-31

Hi!
My name is Melisa and I would love to communicate with Argentinean people. I am originally from there, but I moved to the US four years ago.
PS: significa ue se espanol tambien.
Meli

11510 -
modify delete 19565 - Reply from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-06-14

Dear Natália
My name is Eliana Edmundo and I am an English Teacher in Brazil. I have found your e-mail address in the "Student of the World" website. I am very interested in setting up a link with a Argentine school. I work at a Public School in the south of Brazil, a city called São José dos Pinhais, in the Paraná State. (It's about 600 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu.) My secondary school students are 15 to 18 and they have been studying English as a foreing language for about 4 to 6 years. They are still considered beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. I am also seeking after the partnership a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. So, I think our students would like very much to exchange letters and develop small projects exchanging points of view of a common theme. As we are "boarder" countries we can swap information and activities and learn about life in different countries. I hope you are interested and we could build a relationship between our two schools that could foster a mutual respect and understanding of different cultures. I would be grateful if you could answer this e-mail even you are not interested or not able to start a partership with a Brazilian school at the moment.
Best wishes
Eliana S. G. Edmundo
Colégio Costa Viana
São José dos Pinhais
Paraná - Brazil

11510 -
modify delete 17436 - Reply from JANE (France) - 2007-02-16

I'm a TEACHER OF english in france ( MAREIILES °°). I TEACH ADOLESCENTS / FIFTEEN SIXTEEN YEARS OLD ; WE WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE e mails and photographs . IN THIS CLASS THEY ARE THIRTY BOYS AND GIRLS ;WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ; JANE

11510 -
modify delete 17435 - Reply from JANE (France) - 2007-02-16

I4M A TEACHER OF english in france ( MAREIILES °°). I TEACH ADOLESCENTS / FIFTEEN SIXTEEN YEARS OLD ; WE WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE e mails and photographs . IN THIS CLASS THEY ARE THIRTY BOYS AND GIRLS ;WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ; JANE

11510 -
modify delete 16636 - Reply from alain (Burkina Faso) - 2007-01-07

bonjour
comment ça vas .les activités la santé,et la famille.je m'appel alain et je suis de nationalité burkinabais.j'aime me faire des amis.j'ai trouvé votre email et je desire qu'on devienne des amis.amis pour la vie et durable.aurevoir et a bientot.j'attends

11510 -
modify delete 16264 - Reply from Ibrahim (Guinea-Bissau) - 2006-12-11

hello.I m a student i live in africa presently (Guinea Conakr) i wanna be a friend with you beacause i havn't no parents near me please help.

11510 -
modify delete 12337 - Reply from monika (Poland) - 2006-09-03

Hello,
Looking for penfriends for my students!!!!
Greetings,
monika

11510 -
modify delete 11626 - Reply from amber (USA) - 2006-08-05

Hi -
i teach 2nd and 3rd graders w/ special needs. would your class be interested in corresponding with these students?

Thanks

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info