Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114984 - from Katherine (China) - 2017-01-03
: "Grade 9 Chinese Students Seeking English-speaking PenPals!"

Hello!

I am a Canadian English Teacher at a private high school in China. I have four students in my Grade 9 English class who are eager to communicate with other people around the world. We are seeking PenPals and are open to communicating with any other students around the world (hopefully around the same age range) in English. We would love to improve our English together and maybe create collaborations or do projects with your class together in the future too!

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information at my email. I hope you are all having a wonderful Happy New Years!

Sincerely,
Katherine

114984 -
modify delete 121591 - Reply from Mike Donnelly (Ireland) - 2018-05-29

Hi
Mike here, I'm a grade 6th class primary school teacher in Ireland (grade 6)
I have a class of 32 11-13 year olds and we are looking for a Chinese group of students for a cultural exchange. mrdonnellybns@gmail.com if you are interested!
Thanks
Mike

114984 -
modify delete 119737 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-11-10

Greetings! My name is Dr. Herrera and I work with a group of about 30 students in the USA who are looking to correspond with lower and upper school children in other countries. Based on the make-up of our program, we can only communicate via email. If you are interested, please contact me at your convenience. Many thanks for considering this!

114984 -
modify delete 119272 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-17

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

114984 -
modify delete 118785 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2017-09-29

Hello ! I'm in 9 grade student class. I live in Rennes in the south of Brittany in France. I'm fond of speaking english and i would like to have a better level . I try my luck here. Goodbye ! :D

114984 -
modify delete 117712 - Reply from JS (Canada) - 2017-08-28

Hello!
I am a Canadian teacher. Our curriculum focuses on learning mapping skills this year and I thought it would be good to try several "Skype mystery classroom" exercises. I would like to do this with a class in China. Our students would ask each other questions to figure out where the other students are in the world using maps and geography.
If you have a class with students ages 11 to 13 who would like to Skype (not email) with our class, please let me know. Our focus would have to be geography and history.
Thank you!
Joanna

114984 -
modify delete 115098 - Reply from Maëlys (France) - 2017-01-16

Hello,
I study at the École Polytechnique and I currently work in Lycée Denis Diderot in Langres, France.
Our High School is very involved in language learning. A few weeks ago we got the "European Label", which awards high schools for their outstanding international opening. Our students are aged between 14-18 and we would like them to work in English with your class.
We can communicate thanks to Skype, e-mails, or even videoconferencing.
Tell me if you are interested !
Thank you !

114984 -
modify delete 115024 - Reply from Audrey (Myanmar) - 2017-01-07

Hello,

I am a volunteer English teacher in Myanmar (originally from France). My students are in high school and live in a boarding house in Kalay, an upcoming city in the middle of the mountains in the Chin region. The school system in Myanmar is not that good and their English is problematic at times but they are really eager to learn and to interact with young people from another country.
Are you still interested in finding penpals for your class? Do you think we could work together?

Thank you,

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info