Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114965 - from elizabeth (South Africa) - 2017-01-01
: "Living in South Africa and looking for 30 pen pals in any other country"

My class of 30 pupils, grade 5 (10-11years) are very eager to communicate with kids of other countries. My kids are Zulu speaking but the language of learning and teaching is English. We want to write about our every day life and broaden our horizons. Please contact me so that we can get started. Friendly sunny regards for South Africa

114965 -
modify delete 130824 - Reply from Teagan (Canada) - 2023-05-10

Hi there, my grade 5 class is from Ontario, Canada! We have been looking for pen pals for some time now. I have 28 students who are 10-11 years old. We would be interested in writing to your class, if you’d like!

Thanks,

Teagan

114965 -
modify delete 130404 - Reply from Joni (USA) - 2022-09-19

Good afternoon,
My name is Joni and I am a 6th grade World Cultures teacher. My class is looking for another/ class or school in Africa to exchange letters with. I think it is extremely important for all students to get a hands on experience about how other children their age live.

I live in Houston, Texas.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you.

Joni

Name : levi
County : KEN
Email : uhuruscouts2001@yahoo.com

114965 -
modify delete 124194 - Reply from Jamiey (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

114965 -
modify delete 123958 - Reply from Paule (France) - 2018-09-28

Hi, your message sounds really interesting. My students are 10 years old, I only have 10 and they are beginners in English but eager to communicate in English and discover different cultures. We live in the French Alps, in a ski resort, quite a different world! Let me know if you would be interested. Thank you!

114965 -
modify delete 121049 - Reply from Jerri (USA) - 2018-03-06

My granddaughter, Harper, would very much like to have a pen pal from Africa. She is almost 8 years old and
Loves cheetahs very much. She wants to work in a wildlife preserve someday.
Can you suggest a young person in your area who might be interested in corresponding with Harper?
We live in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA.
Thank you!
Jerri

114965 -
modify delete 120132 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

114965 -
modify delete 119446 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-10-25

Greetings! I am the Director of a cultural exchange program based in New York City (but has teenage members from all over the country and the world). We would love to write to your students. We only have capacity to correspond via email at the moment because my students are so spread out across the country. We have about 20 students - so perhaps each of yours could write to three of mine? Our students are older (13-19). Please let me know if there is any interest. We can start in November. Many thanks!

Dr. Herrera

114965 -
modify delete 117935 - Reply from Glen (Great Britain) - 2017-09-03

Hi,

Are you still looking for penpals?

Glen

114965 -
modify delete 115831 - Reply from tracey (Great Britain) - 2017-04-04

I am a Learning mentor in a school of 300 pupils but would love to start a pen pal group with our older children 10/11 years of age to learn about different cultures, schools, languages etc. Please e mail with suggestions. Kind regards

114965 -
modify delete 115340 - Reply from Bahia (France) - 2017-02-01

Hi! I'm an english teacher in france. I work with 10-11-12-year-old boys and girls.
We would be glad to correspond with you and know more about south Africa. My students constantly keep on asking me questions about languages there and the way of life.
Let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Best regards

Bahia

114965 -
modify delete 115303 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info